⌜ eleven ⌟

yuta placed the flower pot down after cleaning the counter and jumped from his placed once he turned around and caught a sight of taeil looking like a zombie. ❝looks like someone had a war inside his room.

taeil rolled his eyes and only ran a hand to his hair before walking down the stairs and went to the counter to help yuta. after his parents' death, taeil had his own choice on what he's going to do in this flower shop his family owned and he decided to renovate and also put his own room up in the second floor. not like he had enough money to live in an apartment anyways, he still had countless of loan sharks to pay. lucky for him, some are patient enough to wait but others are just annoying and always comes to remind him about it and even force him to pay on the spot.

no work?❞ yuta questioned, leaning by the counter and propped his arms there.

taeil nodded his head and sat on a chair before heaving out one tiring sigh. ❝something came up.

and you're not there to deal with it?❞ yuta raised his brow at the older male.

chenle is one of the contributors of the school and he insisted to deal with the problem for me.❞ taeil answered with a smile. ❝that boy is such an angel.

that is what we can all agree on.❞ because it's a fact, chenle is an angel. ❝so what are you going to do today?

help you, what else?❞ taeil simply said but instead of helping yuta in arranging the flowers in their right order, he just sat there spacing out.

and then a reminder went through yuta's head that made him to almost drop the atomizer for plants and earning a look from taeil. ❝i promised sicheng to take him out to a date today.

what?

and since rin has no classes, maybe we can have a family date.❞ that idea sounds perfect in his head and plans for the day came rushing in that made him so excited to take his family out.

who is taeil to force him not to go? he is not even paying yuta in taking care of this flower shop of his. yuta only volunteered because he finds it boring to stay at home and finding a proper job is too tiring for him after all, sicheng has a business in china and it's already more than enough to support their family.

knowing about it made taeil feel so small than ever before. almost everyone— actually, all of his friends are rich. it's either they have their own business, they were born rich, or are working very hard to have something in life. meanwhile here he is, still having a hard time in supporting his own self and in paying the loan sharks.

he always feel like a burden just because they always help him. most of the times, he turns their offers down and telling them that he's fine and he can do it on his own.