⌜ twenty five ⌟

i'm not going!

yes you are!

minyoung hid under her bed, making doyoung groan in annoyance. at times like this, minyoung just thanked how small her body physic is. she can hide in small spaces like under her bed. meanwhile, doyoung wanted to curse about how small everything is inside the little girl's room.

having no choice, he just sat down on the bed and waited for a miracle to happen. ❝i thought you loved going to the beach.

that is before i got to know about taehyun's family being present there.❞ it has been a habit of doyoung picking up and driving home taeil with minyoung staying either at the back seat or on taeil's lap on the passenger's seat next to the driver's, it depends on her mood actually. during the days they were at it, minyoung mayhaps overheard them talking about who's going to be at the beach house they were spending their holiday in. minyoung got dozed of listening to them talking but was suddenly awoken upon hearing taehyun's family being mentioned.

that resulted her changing her mind right on the last minute.

what the big deal? even minyoung doesn't know why she's acting like this. ever since taehyun started to be a bit showy of him caring for her, she had been feeling electricity all around her body. also, she would feel ticklish inside her stomach whenever he'd warn the bullies to stay away, which they thankfully did, and not to mention her getting all shy whenever she sees him.

everything just started to change after that one time.

oh god.❞ doyoung placed a hand on his face and sighed. ❝so what if they are there? rin's and jie's family is also going to be there.

i don't want to see him!

doyoung just doesn't understand her and neither is he even planning to. he was in a hurry because he still needs to pick taeil up from his flower shop. ❝he's your crush, who on earth wouldn't want to see their crush?

crush? minyoung furrowed her brows at that term and her head can't help but deny it. ❝he's not my crush! plus, you shouldn't encourage your kid like that.

because you're too young for it?❞ doyoung scoffed. ❝please, i got my first crush when i was five.❞ the face may not be clear inside his head yet he wondered how on earth he got a crush that young. ❝it's just admiration.

i don't admire taehyun!❞ she shouted under the bed with a groan.

sure, keep on telling yourself that princess.❞ doyoung still managed to stay patient on waiting for minyoung to come out under the bed.