⌜ forty ⌟

hey, it has been a while ;-;

minyoung had her eyes everywhere inside the busy room

minyoung had her eyes everywhere inside the busy room. shouts here and there were ringing inside her ears and it wasn't pleasant for her. instead, it was making her dizzy. walking around, the girl scanned her eyes for an exit and when she found one she didn't hesitate to bring her feet there.

bumping people here and there with her small figure, minyoung didn't care as long as she'd get out from the crowd.

she didn't expect for a wedding to be this busy.

finally getting out of there, minyoung heaved a relieving sigh and had a smile on her face before it turned to a frown when someone took hold of her arm. she was about to release a loud and piercing scream that could probably alarm the people but it's as if her voice suddenly disappeared seeing someone familiar looking so fine at a very young age.

geez taehyun!❞ she yanked her arm back as she wandered her eyes away from the gorgeous looking boy, not wanting to fall for those looks.

they grew up to be highschool kids and puberty hitting taehyun wasn't a big help for minyoung. so much for hating him and his guts.

where are you running off to?❞ taehyun would be lying if he'd say minyoung looked awful in that white dress she is wearing.

she looked so beautiful, like an angel.

i wasn't running away.❞ she said, glancing for a short second at the boy that now has his hands on his hips and it was like her biggest mistake. he looked so different from any other days she'd see him. she couldn't bring up the courage to get mad at him for no reason. ❝the dressing room is suffocating me.

and you're out here because?❞ the boy raised a brow, not convinced of her reason.

she stood there confused, ❝that's all. what else do you want me to say?

he smirked, leaning down to her short height. ❝oh i don't know, maybe going out just to see me?

hearing that made minyoung scoff in disbelief. although she did go out to get some fresh air, she somehow didn't regret meeting taehyun along the way. ❝how much i would like to crumble that confidence of yours.❞ she mumble.

taehyun heard it loud and clear though, ❝so you admit that you came out here just to see me?❞ the grin on his lips getting wider.

what if i tell you that i am actually looking for taeho?❞ mentioning the boy's brother made his mood go down, exactly what minyoung was going for. ❝i am excited to him. he probably looks—

like shit if you ask me.❞ taehyun wasn't amused hearing that minyoung would rather see his brother than him.

hearing the boy curse made minyoung gasp. ❝are you even allowed to curse?