⌜ fifteen ⌟

at times like this, min wished that she'd be as dumb as rin who put too much salt in a pancake thinking that it's sugar despite of the label that's written in bold

it didn't take minyoung long to put the puzzle pieces together and took an accurate guess that taeil is the drunk dwark and also the papa that doyoung found for her. she couldn't help but question how she hasn't found out about it long ago when she had first met him. the body figure was the most obvious hint she could ever have and yet she didn't even suspect even a thing about taeil.

honestly speaking, she wanted to be happy about but she somehow can't be. she had always wanted him to be her papa and now that there is a high chance that he can be her papa, she didn't know what to feel now. it's probably because she scared, it's definitely because she's scared. doyoung is the only family she has and she isn't ready for his family to be taken away.

but taeil also treat her as family so why should she be scared?

you seem like something is bothering you.❞ doyoung spoke, dismissing the little girl from her pile of thoughts a about the situation. with his eyes still on the road, doyoung spoke again out of worry. ❝what is it?

giving her daddy a reassuring smile, she shook her head. ❝it's nothing daddy.

doyoung glanced at her for a split second before turning back to the road. ❝i know it's something when you say it's nothing.

minyoung showed a frown, there's nothing she could hide from him. ❝it's about papa.

a name hasn't been mentioned yet but a smile was already curved of doyoung's lips, already thinking of that specific person. ❝what about him?

minyoung just got lucky that she and taeil haven't met yet at that time with doyoung around, taeil got a phone call and minyoung took this chance to convince her father that they shouls go home early with a reason of minyoung being tired. doyoung, being a father he is, took minyoung as his first priority and went to excuse himself to taeil. minyoung was already inside the car without taeil finding out and she saw how they interacted.

she hated how she isn't ready yet.

is papa nice?❞ she doesn't know what she's talking about but it's just for the sake of having something to talk to her father. but really, is that even a question? she has been with taeil and she knows him already.

yet, she wants to hear it from her father.

doyoung nodded with a hum. ❝oh princess, he is more than nice. he is the type of person who puts others first than himself, a selfless, cute, little, harmful human being.

it really is taeil.

minyoung knows that very well and seeing how happy her father is made her feel guilty for not being ready and for being selfish. ❝what does papa look like?