⌜ twenty four ⌟

among all days for the past few months, even years, taeil had never felt to full until now

among all days for the past few months, even years, taeil had never felt to full until now. it's been a long while since he last had woke up on the right side of the bed. he didn't need an alarm clock to wake up and even had a wide smile all the way while doing his morning routine.

it came to the point that it's scaring yuta who's the first one to witness the change.

and here comes the person who told me that pda is not allowed in the school premises.❞ and seems like yuta isn't the only one who gets to see this positive side of taeil, which doesn't happen regularly.

taeil eyes travelled to the man standing across the counter and gave him one lovely smile. ❝well, good morning johnny.

finding it odd, the tall man turned to the japanese who's hugging the flower pot, scared as heck to see taeil like that. ❝is he always like this?

the male shook his head after placing the pot back to its place. ❝something probably happened to him yesterday.

johnny raised a brow and let out a sound of realization after clearly knowing what made taeil be like this. he then turned back to the short male who's sniffing the flowers, weird if you ask them, and sighed. ❝bold of you to lecture me about breaking the school rules.

taeil stared at johnny as if he had no clue on what johnny is talking about. ❝i'm sorry?❞ but even though, he still has that creepy smile on.

for them it is creepy but if doyoung see this, he's find that smile one of the most beautiful masterpieces that can even cure cancer.

come on,❞ johnny took a rose and placed it down the counter. ❝you kissing your student's father is all around the place!

taking johnny's payment for the rose, yuta choked on air and had his head whipped towards taeil as he heard that. his eyes demanded for an explanation. ❝taeil, you what now?

oh, that.❞ taeil recalled the scene they made yesterday and can't help but chuckle, not even bothered by it. ❝it's not even inside the school campus. we kissed outside the school gates.

johnny crossed his arms. ❝public display of affection. it lets the younger students think that it's very okay to fuck with anyone anywhere.❞ he then quoted, using taeil's words on him.

the short male rolled his eyes at the tall giant who looked upset. ❝we are not high school students anymore, don't scold me about it.

think about the kid, taeil.❞ the older still hasn't moved on about everyone knowing that doyoung has a daughter yet neither of them told him but he couldn't blame them, he did ask them not to mention him every since their last break up. ❝i know you two just got together but don't you think you both are going too fast? let the kid adjust first.