2

Todoroki woke up because of the sunlight hitting his face. He sat up, yawning, and stretched out his arms. Just as he was about to get up and leave. He looked to his bed to check on Midoriya, but when his eyes met the pillow he was supposed to be laying on, he didn't see the small green haired boy.

Todoroki then started to panic. Where could he be? What if he got kidnapped or worse?!  Todoroki moved the blankets to check but he wasn't there. He quickly got up and looked around the room before entering the hallway, checking all the surrounding rooms. Nowhere. He was nowhere.

Todoroki tried to get a hold of himself as he thought of diffrent possibilities as to why Midoriya wasn't around. Maybe he left earlier. Or maybe he just went home because he felt like a burden? Fuck. Where is he?

Tears started to form in his eyes as he felt so alone. He remembered this feeling. It felt like when he was just a kid. Scared and alone, kept away from the world behind closed doors. A firm hand pulling him around like a pet. He really hated this feeling. He wants Midoriya back.

Todoroki then wiped his tears when he heard a ring. Wait. Todoroki then walked over to the phone on the table, someone was calling. He then relized that it was Midoriya's phone.

Todoroki then looked at who was calling and it turned out to be Midoriya's mom. Oh great. Now what do I tell her. That,  somehow, someone took Midoriya and escaped and It's all my fault. Uggh. Why is this happening to me. Todoroki then grabs the phone and answers the call.

"Hello? Ms.Midoriya, I'm so sorry but I think that something has happen-"

"Hello. Is this Izuku Midoriya?" A unknown voice called from the phone in his hand. And the sound of a beep sound going on constantly. It sounded oddly familiar to Todoroki.

"Um. No, this is Shouto Todoroki. Midoriya's friend."

"Oh, well can you pass us Midoriya. We urgently have to speak with him."

"He's busy buying stuff and forgot his phone in the car. May I ask why?"

"That is classified information that only family members are allowed to know about. Sorry. But if you can please inform Midoriya that we expect his call back, that will be great. Thank you."

"W-wai-"

Then they hung up. Todoroki had to lie. He knew from the beginning that it was fishy. How did the person get Ms.Midoriya's phone?  And why did they want to talk to Midoriya so urgently? So he knew it was best that he lied.

Though that still didn't help the fact that Midoriya, was still nowhere to be seen. He knew he had to find him, and fast. But. Where could he have gone? To school? We do go to the same school together. Maybe he left early and forgot his phone. Yeah, that must be it. So Todoroki ran to get ready.

-------

He didn't spot Midoriya anywhere around campus. And since they didn't have any classes together, except the last one, it made it really hard for Todoroki. So he dicided he would continue his search during lunch.

---

Todoroki walked all around campus. But he still couldn't find him. Which made him even more worried.

"Todoroki? What are you doing? I've seen you walk around the whole school twice. Is something wrong?" A soft and confused voice asks, startling Todoroki. It was Uraraka. Todoroki sighed and stood up straight.

"Hello, Uraraka. I'm fine, but may I ask you a question?" Todoroki said in hopes of finding information on Midoriya's whereabouts. Uraraka chuckled.

"That was already a question, but sure! What it is?"

"It's about Midoriya. Have you seen him anywhere today?"

Uraraka put a finger on her chin as a way of showing that she was thinking. Making 'mmm' noises along her train of thought. It took a while for her to respond, it was as if she went back in time to check. It kinda creeped Todoroki out.

"Ah-ha!" Uraraka suddenly shouts making Todoroki jump in suprise. He was like a cat. Todoroki eagerly listened waiting for her to continue.

"Nope. I haven't seen him all day! I usually see him at our lunch table but since I'm kinda late for lunch, I haven't gone to the lunch room. You should check. Though, I thought he might be with you-" Todoroki cut her off as he walked away, not wanting to hear her rambling. Are Midoriya and Uraraka secretly siblings?!  Todorki shook his head. And he spent the rest of his lunch looking every where, but not the lunch room.

Big mistake.

-

So the rest of his classes ended in the blink of an eye. And so it was time for last period. This will lead to the answer he has been waiting for all day. Weather or not he had been kidnapped, or worse.

As Todoroki sat down at his seat he watched everyone walk in the classroom.  Ready to spot the green haired boy. And so he did. In fact, Midoriya was the last one to enter. He looked fine and didn't look like he had just been kidnapped. So Todoroki let out a breath and waved his hand for Midoriya to come sit next to him.