16

WTF GUYS! WE GOT 1K! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW,  LIKE AAAAAA!
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST I FUCKING LOVE ALL OF YOU TO BITS  ❤😳

SO AS A THANK YOU GIFT, I HAVE PREPARED THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER WITH A LOT OF FLUFF and Crack!  AAAAA. ENJOY!

*also it's Kirishima and Tetsu's  b'day! Love my solid and rock bois. 
-

Bakugou now sat alone. Some small chatter from other tables, filled the quiet area. Most of the people were giving him weird looks. Whispering behind his back. It pissed him off.

The sound of a cup being placed before him, brought him to his senses. The lady from before was standing right beside him.

"Enjoy." She said before walking away. Bakugou looked at the drink, suspicious.

It was coffee. An espresso, to be exact.

Bakugou raised an brow, confused. He never ordered it. Then it hit him.

"Shitty hair." He said out loud. He stared down at the cup. Almost as if he was questioning it's being. "Tch."

He forcefully grabbed it and took a sip.

It was nice.

Bakugou relaxed in his chair. He hasn't gotten time to enjoy himself. Always looking for a job, or being fired. He hated living like this, but what could he really do?

Soon, Todoroki and Midoriya came back inside.

"Hey, Kacchan. We had no luck finding him. He probably went to Todoroki's house." Midoriya said quietly as he sat down.

"Tch. Like I could care." He slouched in his chair. Drinking the rest of his coffee.
"If he's there then we will fucking see him."

Midoriya tilted his head, confused. At that small action, Todoroki's chest tightened.
It was cute.

"Midoriya. Bakugou will be staying with us." Todoroki sighed. He was already thinking about how loud it would be in the house. Four grown, young men, living together, without killing each other. Yeah right.

"Really?! Wow. Now we have a full house." Midoriya laughed awkwardly.

They talked for a bit, before deciding to go home.
-

"For once, I'm glad this house has four bedrooms." Todoroki sighed. Also taking in account that Kirishima's crocs were at the door way.

"Whatever. I'm fucking tired." Bakugou mumbled before entering the vacant room, slamming the door behind him.

"Well, we should go to sleep aswell." Todoroki spoke to Midoriya in a low voice.

Midoriya looked hesitant but walked with Todoroki closer to their rooms.

Todoroki stopped in front of his door, turning to look at Midoriya. The green hair boy, did the same.

They looked at each other. Something stopping either of them from looking away.

Todoroki could hear his own heart beat, speed up. Pounding in his chest, ready to jump right out.

The boy's eyes were so beautiful. Bright green, filled with light. The freckles on his face splashed all over. Todoroki could only imagine how much time it would take to count each and every one of them. How many kisses would it take to cover them all.

"G-good night, Todoroki-kun." Midoriya stuttered as he reached for the door nob. Todoroki's eyes still glued on his face.

And even before Midoriya could process it, arms embraced him into a hug.