19

"Do you know the doctor's name?" The man asked as he was quickly typing away on his computer. Midoriya stood there in thought. He never got the name of the man and now that he looks back on it, he regrets it.

How could he have just trusted the doctor? Why would he believe him so quickly? Was it becuase he was in a weak state?

But there was one thing Midoriya knew for sure, his mother died. He saw her in the coffin, pale, eyes closed, not one breath. It was clear as day.

It's true they haven't had a actual funeral and he was okay with that. He knew his mother would be okay with that. Never wanting to do anything extreme or anything that seemed unnecessary. He knew she would still love him.

"I don't."

The man looked up at Midoriya before nodding and looking right back at the computer.

"The name of the patient?"
Midoriya quickly nodded his head, looking at the receptionist.

"Midoriya Inko." The man nodded still typing away. The way his fingers moved so quickly on the flat keyboard made Midoriya shiver. It was a strange type of fast.

"... Midoriya...Yes. The patient was established here."
A small smile formed on Izuku's face as he felt relief. He had somewhere to start. He had hope.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."
-
Todoroki walked in and let the door close behind him. His hands clenched at his side in a fist. Muscles tense. All because of the one man sitting right across the room.

"Shouto." A deep and tired voice said as Todoroki made his way in front of the expensive desk. "Sit."

Todoroki didn't move. He just stood there. Not obeying.

"Why did you call me?" Todoroki said as he stared directly into the man's eyes. The man only let out a sigh.

"Shouto. Can you be respectful. I am your fa-"

"My what? Father?" Todoroki laughed. "Just tell me so I can leave."

The man was quiet, staring right at him. His face was unclear. It showed a mixture of emotions. Regret, anger, and sadness.

"Shouto. There is a new film that will sure to be a huge success-"

"Okay. What does that have to do with me?"

Todoroki was clearly annoyed and wanted to leave as quickly as possible. However, his father had other ideas.

"They want you in."
-
The red head walked happily, skipping almost, next to the ash blond who slouched behind him.

"Where in the world are we going? We've been walking-"

"We're here!" Kirishima cheered. He turned around smiling at Bakugou before grabbing his arm. Dragging him.

"H-Hey shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled but he couldn't get free.

Kirishima laughed and continued to drag him along. And before Bakugou knew it, he was on sand looking at the ocean waves.

Bakugou felt as Kirishima's hand let him go and saw him run towards the water.

"Wha-" He called out suprised.

"Comon Bakugou! The water is nice!" Kirishima said as he threw his crocs off and put his feet in the water.

"What the hell! It's already fucking cold outside, I bet the water is freezing!" Bakugou yelled as he began to take steps back. "No way! I'm not stupid!"

He turned around ready to walk away but was quickly pulled back.

"I'll kill you shitty hair!" He yelled but the red head only laughed and continued to drag him.