And His Name Was Park Jisung

~ Donghyuck’s POV~

Jisung has been with us for 4 months now. I really like him! He’s very cute, I can’t really say small because he’s almost the tallest out of the dreamies, but still. Me and Jisung share a dorm room. He’s very giggly and easily frightened, he’s so adorable. I have noticed that at night he takes medications. I never noticed the names of the medicines, but all I know is that they make him very sleepy. Today when I woke up Jisung was sat on the ground with one of my hoodies, he looked up at me and spoke, his voice was groggy.

“ Good Morning Hyuck-Hyung… did you sleep well? “

“ Good Morning! I slept good, did you? “

“ Not really… but whatever… “

“ Aw… I’m sorry… here, let’s go get breakfast! “

Jisung nodded and got up, we walked downstairs when Jisung bumped into Chenle. Chenle smiled his usual bright smile, but it wasn’t directed to me. It was only directed to Jisung.

“ Good Morning Jisungshie! “

Jisung didn’t say anything as usual, he continued downstairs.

“ Jisung! Do you wanna go the mall with me and John- “

“ I don’t like Johnny at all. “ Jisung interrupted, continuing past Chenle. I scoffed a little bit at Chenle, in which he responded by throwing me a glare. I sped past him and wrapped an arm around Jisung, he cutely smiled at me and we went to the kitchen. After we both grabbed a plate of eggs and rice, which Johnny prepared, we sat the the dining table. Jisung sat next to Yuta, and I quickly sat on the other side of Jisung before Chenle could.

“ Good Morning Jisungshie! “ Yuta happily chirped, Jisung smiled and nodded.

“ Good morning Yuta-Hyung. “