Summer's end

A/N
School is just ending for me, but just starting for Chenle, ha!

~ Chenle POV~

Summer was sadly over. Tomorrow was the first day of my last year in highschool. I contemplated drowning myself in the bathtub, but Jaemin said he needed me. While I was walking to my room I heard Taeyong and Doyoung arguing about one of the members being homeschooled. I didn’t catch the name, but I was almost sure they were talking about Jisung. I sighed and continued walking tomy room. I took a quick peek into Donghyuck and Jisung’s room to see what they were up to. As usual, Donghyuck was laughing at something on his phone while Jisung was sitting behind him looking over his shoulder at whatever was on Hyuck’s phone. I went into my room and flopped onto bed, I didn’t bother changing clothes or washing my face. I was tired, and nervous. When my alarm went off the next morning, I got up and got ready. Fear running through my body faster than Usain Bolt. I walked downstairs where I saw only two people at the table. Yuta and Jisung.

“ Good Morning! “

“ Good Morning Chenle!~ Did you sleep well? “

“ Not really, did you? “

“ Yeah. Hope you sleep better tonight! “

“ Thanks… what’s with breakfast? ”

“ Not sure… Johnny is out. “

“ Oh, alright. “ I sat down and waited for a bit, then got up and left. The highschool isn’t far from us, so we just walk to school. I kept my head down while I walked to school, playing soft music through my earbuds. Once I got to school I searched for my first class. I sat down in a desk in the back, since the teacher simply said I could choose whichever seat I wanted. I saw Nana walk in, I smiled and waved for him to come over and sit with me.

”Good Morning Hyung! “

“ Good Morning~ Geez you left at a good time… Not long after you left, Jisung started having a fit about school…”

“ Aw… geez, why is he acting like that? It’s not that big of a deal. “ Jaemin just shrugged and looked down at his desk, humming quietly to himself.