A Torturous Night

~ Jisung’s POV~

I sprung awake and turned toward my alarm, it was 00:47. I shivered as the room felt so cold. I looked over at Chenle’s side of the room, and noticed his bed was empty.

“ Where is he? “ I groaned. It was way too late. I thought he might have gone to get a glass of water, so I walked back to my bed. I laid down and buried myself in the blankets, but I was still freezing. I closed my eyes and tried to force myself to go back to sleep, but after a few minutes, I just couldn’t. I laid there with my eyes open, staring blankly at the wall. I suddenly felt a weight at the end of my bed, and assumed it was Chenle sitting there. I peeked up, about to ask him why he was still awake when I noticed that, no one was there. Suddenly I felt like the room got ten times darker, and the air felt thick and heavy. My breath hitched as I stared at the end of my bed, but I still couldn’t see anything. I felt the weight shift, like as if it were coming closer to me. I slowly pulled the blanket over my head. Why does the room suddenly feel so hot? I was freezing just a few minutes ago… I was shaken from my thoughts when the weight suddenly left the bed. In fact, the heaviness in the air lifted as well. I sat up and looked around, it was still so hot in here. I got up and grabbed the bedroom door knob… something didn’t feel right. I opened the door and peeked out, and saw someone standing at the stairs. Luckily there was a window by the stairs, so some moonlight was able to shine through and slightly illuminate the stairs and hallway. I stared at the figure for a few moments, trying to figure out who it was. Judging by their height, I assumed it was Johnny. “ Johnny! “ I whisper shouted. “ What are you doing? Don’t you see what time it..? “ I suddenly stopped. The figure turned and looked at me… it wasn’t Johnny. The figure was tall, I couldn’t completely see their face, but their eyes were so bright. Their eyes had a glow to them… the same glow as an animals eyes in the dark. I stood still, unable to move. I knew this was just another one of my episodes but, obviously these kinds of things still terrify me. My chest tightened and I stared at the figure… and it stared back. I really wished Chenle were here or something. Anybody. I took a step back to close the door, and as soon as I did, the figure lunged at me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and fell back, feeling all the wind being knocked out of me as I hit the ground. I pulled myself up and slammed the door, I began sobbing against it when I felt someone trying to push the door open. I screamed no and held the door closed, begging that this dumb vision would end already. Whoever was on the other side continued trying to push the door open. After a few moments of me pushing the door, I could hear the person on the other side yelling my name.

“ Jisung! Open the door! “ I sat there still crying, I focused more on the voice and finally realized whose voice it was. “ Chenle..? “