Changing

~ Haechan’s POV~

Today Kun informed us here would be a room change. I smiled, quietly humming to myself. I was excited for a change. Maybe I’ll sleep better. I don’t want to be rude but, I can’t sleep with Jisung anymore. He always stays up late, or cries, or complains about the heat. I’m excited for a new roommate. We were all in the dining room waiting for Kun’s instruction. He assigned each person a room.
“ Haechan with Jaemin! “ I smiled and looked at Jaemin, he smiled back and looked relieved. He was probably relieved that he wouldn’t have to share a room with Jisung. Kun continued on, “ Jisung and Chenle. “ Jisung didn’t say anything, he just continued playing with the fabric of his shorts. I looked over at Chenle and he looked worried. I leaned closer to him and whispered, “ Oh? Not so excited anymore are you? “ He glared at me, then just looked back at Kun. The rest of the day was spent cleaning, and clearing out each room. Jisung didn’t have much to clean. He previously had all his clothing compacted into two small drawers, and he never used the closet. The rest of his belongings were thrown into a duffel bag. He gave me a hug, then left the room with his things. He sat downstairs waiting. My side of the room took much longer to clear since I had a lot of stuff thrown about, but i eventually got it. Finally everyone got to their rooms and settled in. I was happy to be with Jaemin, we chatted for a bit before I decided to go out for a walk.