A Border

~ Chenle’s POV~

I sat down on my bed. Jisung walked in with a roll of masking tape and just stared at me for a second, then he started measuring the room.

“ What’s that for? “

“ I’m separating the room. Since you’re apparently too scared of me. It’ll be better this way. I will stay on my side, you will stay on your side. “ I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. I did feel bad, but you can’t blame me. He punched Johnny in the eye out of anger, he could have done the same to me. I watched as Jisung began laying a line of tape down the center of our room. He made a box near the door, then looked at me. “ We are both allowed to be in this box right here, since this is where the door is. “ Jisung sat down on his bed and set the roll of tape down. I sat down on the floor of my room and sighed. I turned on my TV and Playstation, and just began playing some racing game I had found in my collection. I noticed Jisung was sitting on the floor of his side and watching me play, since his side of the room didn’t have a TV. I smiled and continued playing, kind of forgetting he was there. After playing for a while, I turned off the game and put on some comedy movie. I turned and noticed Jisung was much closer to my side of the room, still on his side, but much closer to me.

“ Well it is on my side, so doesn’t that make it my TV? “ I was just joking when I said that, but he took it seriously. He sat on his bed and put in his earbuds, laying down and listening to music, ignoring the TV.

“ I was just joking Jisung! “ He didn't hear me. I wanted to go tap on his shoulder, but I’m not allowed to cross into his side. I just continued watching TV, ignoring whatever went on on his side of the room. And it stayed like that for a while.