A Rivalry

~ Chenle's POV~

I saw Jisung sit down next to Yuta and I began rushing to the table, but it was no use, Donghyuck sat there before me. I stopped rushing and almost fell over, Donghyuck must have heard the sudden squeak of my shoes because he turned around and smiled at me. It wasn't his usual, cute smile. It was an evil smile. A cruel, victorious smile. Ever since Jisung showed up, me and Haechan very quickly grew distant. " How is Haechan and Yuta so close to him?! " I thought. " I can't even get near him without him looking bored and tired of me! " I continued mentally cursing at myself until I was brought back to reality by a voice... Jisung's voice...

" You're spilling your soda all over the floor. " I shook my head and noticed that I was indeed, spilling my soda. I freaked out and quickly set my plate in between Yuta and Jisung. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels and started cleaning up the soda spill. " Chenle! " Jaemin groaned. " Please be more aware! What were you even doing? " I stayed silent for a moment, than smiled at Jaemin. " Sorry Nana-Hyung! " Jaemin smiled back and shook his head. " Ah, you go sit down and eat, I'll clean it up. " I sat down in front of Jisung and started eating.

" Jisung! Do you want to go to the mall with me? " Yuta suddenly asked, and I saw Winwin and Donghyuck quickly look at him.

" I'm sorry Hyung. Chenle already invited me, I don't want to go because of certain people... "

" No, not with Chenle, just me and you! "

" oh... then, in that case, yeah, I'd like to go. " Yuta smiled and pat Jisung's head, Jisung softly smiled back and cleaned his spot on the table. He dumped his dishes into the sink and ran upstairs. Eventually I was the only one sitting at the table. I was thinking about life in general, and the fact that summer is ending soon and school is gonna come to kick me in the face. Suddenly the room filled with Donghyuck's voice and I sighed.

" Chenle, I just wanted to ask... why are you always bothering Jisung? He clearly doesn't like you. "