Feeling Better?

~ Jisung’s POV~

I sat on my bed lightly tapping, I looked over at the corner and saw Chenle just sitting there doing his homework. I’ve been so moody lately, one moment I’m feeling alright and the next I want to throw people out windows. Right now, I was in more of a cuddly mood.

“ I wonder if I can get Chenle to cuddle me… “ I thought. I smiled and crept over to his side of the room, gently lowering myself onto his bed.

“ Hm? Jisung, what’s up? “

“ Mn, I want to watch a movie… “

“ Okay, let’s find something to watch then! Horror? “

“ … sure. “ I reluctantly said, I hate horror movies. I’m way too scared of those things. Chenle smiled and put on some horror movie. I sat next to him on his bed and watched, keeping my eyes closed for most of it.

“ I thought you wanted to watch a movie? You’re just closing your eyes, “

“ Yeah uh… “

“ Are you scared? “ He started to smile, that same cocky smile. I didn’t want to admit it, but I just slightly nodded my head.

“ Ah Jisung~ He’s scared~ “ Chenle hugged me as he sang teasingly into my ear. I just rolled my eyes and hugged him back.

“ Mission successful. “ I quietly mumbled, cuddling against Chenle’s chest. When the movie ended, he just played another one. I played with the fabric of his shirt, still cuddling with him. After a bit, Chenle spoke up.

“ You’re being awfully… clingy? What’s up? “

“ I dunno, I just… felt lonely I guess. “

“ Aw… well, you can talk to me if you feel lonely. I’ll always be here for you. “ After hearing that, I suddenly just started crying. He pulled me up closer and wiped the tears of my face.

“ Hey, why’re you crying? “ I just shook my head and hugged him tighter… those words brought me back to when I had stepped into the street, and how Chenle was right there…When I first moved in, I remembered him always trying to get close to me… always trying to be with me, but I just pushed him away. Those thoughts made me cry harder, and Chenle started to rub my back, trying to calm me down. I don’t know why all these thoughts flooded into my mind, but they did.

“ It’s all my fault… everything is. “

“ What is? Jisung? … Jisung…? “