The First Of Many

~ Donghyuck’s POV~

I heard loud crying coming down the hall, when I went to see what was wrong I saw Jisung storming towards the stairs, a flood of streaming down his face.

“ Jisung! What’s wrong?! “ I ran over to him, but he harshly shoved my out of the way and ran downstairs. My shoulder hit the side of the stair railing, it hurt like hell. I heard Taeyong’s booming voice from downstairs as he yelled at the younger. The yelling was followed by the front door slamming shut, and then silence. I didn’t even have enough time to process what happened. I went downstairs and saw Ten holding an ice pack over Johnny’s left eye. I walked over and ten looked at me.

“ Are you okay, Hyung? What happened? “

“ Well… I’m not sure what happened. “ Ten said quietly.

“ That brat punched me, that’s what happened… “

I didn’t know what to say, I started to walk away. While I was walking away, I heard Johnny cursing and calling Jisung some terrible names. I started to feel sick. I went into the living room and sat down on the floor, not really knowing what to do. “ What just happened? “ I thought to myself, playing with the fabric of my t-shirt. I was soon joined in the living room by Jaemin and Renjun.

“ Hey, do you know what happened? “ Jaemin asked, sitting down beside me.

“ I have no clue… I just went upstairs because I heard him crying. “

“ Strange… let’s watch a movie. “ Renjun took the remote and put on some action movie. I wasn’t really paying attention to it though. “ How can he just watch a movie right now…? “ I thought.