Don't Worry

A/N
I'm back!! Sorry, these chapters all probably suck, the endings of stories are always hard for me...

~Chenle’s POV~

I had been standing in Mark’s room, helping him fix the WiFi. I heard a scream, and a door slam coming from down the hallway. I knew it must have been Jisung, so I ran out of the room and towards the bedroom. I tried opening the door, but I could feel Jisung pressing against it to keep me out. He screamed no and continued pushing the door for a bit.

“ Jisung! “ I cried. “ Open the door!” After a moment, his crying died down, and he opened the door slightly.

“ Chenle..?” He opened the door and began to cry harder. I got down on my knees and he hugged me tightly, sobbing against my shoulder.

“ Shh…It’s okay…It’s okay Jisung…” I rubbed his back gently. He continued crying for a few more moments, before he finally began to quiet down. I picked him up and carried him over to my bed, I set him down and sat by him, as soon as I sat down he wrapped his arms around me again, slightly shaking.

“ Jisung, do you mind telling me what happened?”

“ Uhm…I was just having an episode… there was someone at the stairs… But they weren’t human… I don’t know. “He rested his head on my shoulder, still trying to calm down. I stayed quiet, just giving him time to calm down. It was so quiet, I felt like I could hear the slightest movements around the house. Suddenly, out of the blue, Jisung started talking. He was so close, I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“ Chenle… Please don’t leave me. Please. “I shivered a little and felt my face grow hot, I’m not sure why that affected me so much, but it did. I looked at him, “ Oh my god… why Is he… so…close…” I thought to myself.

“ I promise… I’ll… I’ll stay. “

“ Thank you…” He hugged me tighter and buried his face into my neck. He had fallen asleep on me, I continued to rub his back. I pulled him off me and laid him down in my bed, pulling up the covers. I leaned down and brushed the hair of his forehead, then I gently kissed his forehead.

“ Sleep well, Jisung…” I laid down next to him and drifted off to sleep.