Comfort

~ Jisung's POV ~

Tears threatened to burst from my eyes at any moment. I played with the fabric of my shirt while explaining my day to Yuta. I had a feeling he would think I was just overdramatic, but after a few moments of silence, he pulled me close and hugged me tightly. I was shocked by the sudden movement, but I just rested in his arms. I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. Being this close to him, I suddenly noticed his sweet scent. I couldn't help but lightly smile, it was just so calming.

" I'm sorry... I hope tomorrow will be better. " He let go of me, but I didn't move. I kept my head on his chest and then wrapped my arms around him. I heard him lightly giggle, and he hugged me again. " Cute, " I heard him mutter. He softly hummed and I felt my eyelids become heavy. Only moments later, I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry excuse for a child. Get out of here! Can't you see? No one wants you here. How unfortunate, Jisung showed up. It's not like you're learning anything anyways, so why don't you just go home? Ugh, why does he have to sit by me?! I feel like I'm getting dumber just by breathing the same air as you. Jesus! Can you just go?! I can't think of a single person who enjoys being near you! You're such a crybaby, just so sorry for yourself. Maybe you should consider others for once, huh?
.
.
.
You don't belong here.

I woke up shaking. Tears streamed down my face and I looked around. I was in bed, and Donghyuck wasn't there. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 23:49. I tried to calm down, but I couldn't stop shaking. I got out of bed and went to the closet, leaning down in the corner and hiding behind the clothes hanging in the closet. I decided it would be a good idea to go back to sleep. My eyelids began to dip again as I started to fall asleep, but a sudden noise shocked me back awake. It was rustling from next to me. My body froze completely, as I felt hot air on the back of my neck. I lunged towards the closet door knob and turned it, but the door wouldn't open. With all my strength, I pushed the door, but it wouldn't budge. I tried to scream, but all the sounds stayed trapped in my throat.