Yuwin: Side story Pt. 1

A/N

While writing about Chenle and Jisung is wonderful and all, I like to make side stories within! These are practically just little stories so you know what is going on between background characters, like Yuta and Winwin for example. In this story, Yuta and Winwin aren't dating. But they're so obviously whipped for each other, soooooo that might happen in the future. The only official relationships so far are Taeyong and Doyoung, and Jaemin and Renjun. And if you don't agree with my ships, sorry not sorry :0.

~ Yuta's POV~

I sighed and laid on the couch, I just woke up maybe twenty minutes ago but I was still so tired. Winwin walked into the living room and practically sat on me, he yelped when he felt that there was already a person where he was trying to sit.

" Oh! Oh. Yuta. Sorry, I didn't see you there, "

" Jeeeez, I know you hate me Sicheng, but no need to pretend I don't exist. " Winwin sat by me on the couch, he turned on the TV but left it on mute. There were a few minutes of this silence, when he spoke up, not removing his eyes from the screen.

" Who said I hate you? " His sudden question alarmed me a little bit.

" Well... you always act like it, I dunno. "

" How do I act like it? "

" I don't... know. I don't know. You never laugh or smile at my jokes, oh and whenever I say I love you you start shoving me and telling me i'm ugly and I need to LEAVE. " Winwin laughed a little, but kept his eyes on the screen. " Ugh, what are you even watching? " I looked at the TV. It was playing Tazza: The High Rollers.

" Uh, I don't know. "

" well, why is it muted? "

" I don't know. "

" Quit saying I don't know. And could you unmute it please? " He didn't unmute the movie, instead he just stared at the screen. I groaned and tried to snatch the remote, he quickly pulled it away and looked at me.

" No. How about no, Yuta. "

" GImMe ThE fReAkiN ReMoTe! " I shrieked. He laughed at me.

" you'll have to take it from me, then. " I was already way too tired for this so I kept reaching for it, while he kept pulling it away. Eventually he was against the back of the couch. I smiled when a thought came to my head, and I slammed my hands against the wall, trapping him in one place.

" W-what the hell Yuta! " Winwin screeched. I smiled and snatched the remote, then leapt off the couch and onto the carpet. I un-muted the movie and started watching it. Johnny peeked in, looking very confused.

" what's all the noise? "

" Sorry Hyung. I couldn't get the remote. " Johnny stared at us before watching the movie with us. I smiled and thought about Sicheng's face when I had trapped him like that. He looked embarrassed almost, and I only just realized his face was a light shade of pink.

I like my cringey Kdrama stuff, plus it just seems like something Yuta would do.