Nightmare

*Zacky's POV*

"Meaghan! I'm home!"

"In the kitchen, sweetie!"

Ozzy cooed at me as I walked into the kitchen, Tennessee going straight to his bedroom, most likely to play on my guitar. He loved playing around with my guitars, it was honestly really cute.

Meaghan looked up from the stove, a smile on her face, "Hi baby."

I walked over to her and kissed her passionately, "Hello, mi amor. Shouldn't you be resting, my darling?"

She giggled as she shook her head, her blonde curls shook, "I'm fine, handsome. I don't need to be laying twenty-four seven. I'm making your favourite..."

I moaned in content, kissing her again. When we pulled back, I smiled lovingly, "This' why you are my wife. I'll be back, gotta put on something more comfortable."

With another kiss, I disappeared into Ozzy and Tennessee's room, which was pretty much a master bedroom. I smiled when I saw Tennessee dancing around in his room, mumbling the lyrics to I Was Made For Loving You by Kiss. Quickly walking to the computer on the desk in the corner of the room, I went into YouTube and played that song. Tennessee smiled widely and gasped, dancing even more.

I laughed and with a shake of my head I started changing Ozzy's diaper. I loved both of my kids so much, they were my whole life. Ozzy and Tennessee James Baker, my loves.

After Ozzy was changed into a new diaper, I turned off the computer and Tennessee took my hand. We walked back into the kitchen and I frowned when I saw Meaghan's eyes were filled with tears.

I quickly made my way to my wife, hugging her, "Mi amor, what's wrong?"

She pointed to the kitchen paper roll that was on the counter. I looked at it and my eyebrows furrowed together when I saw a very familiar writing.

I'm coming for you.

This was Jimmy's handwriting. I quickly tore the paper out of the roll and threw it in the trash bin. I looked at Meaghan and kissed her temple, "Just forget about that. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything. Everything is fine."

Meaghan nodded and released a shaky breath, taking Ozzy from me. I took Tennessee into my arms and walked into the dining room.

-

I was in the park in downtown Huntington Beach. It was raining really badly, however not one drop fell down on me. I looked at my hands and noticed some of my tattoos were missing. My clothes were baggy shorts and a Pantera t-shirt. I lifted my hand to my hair and felt that it was spikier and shorter than usual.

Suddenly, thunder cut through the sky, shaking the ground. I looked around myself and shivered, I wasn't wet, just cold.

I heard footsteps behind me, making me turn around quickly. I smirked, laughing, "Brian, Matt, Johnny or whoever the fuck is it, stop it."

I was almost certain it was all from the perspective of a few years back. I must have been eighteen or something...

Out of nowhere, I saw a flock of ducks flying in my direction, one of them was really, really huge. It was actually scary.

I screamed and quickly moved out of the way, but I fell into a hole. I continued to fall until my back hit a tiles floor. It was cold and smelt horrible, making me gag as I tried to cover my nose. When I couldn't move my hands, I opened my eyes and looked down. It seemed I was in a straight-jacket... Weird.

After a few minutes of struggling, I got up and looked around me. My eyes landed on people behind a glass window and my eyes widened. I couldn't believe what I saw. These people looked like they've just gotten out of The Russian Sleep Experiment.

I quickly ran away before one of them could notice me, my bare feet hit the cold tiles with soft thuds. Turning the corner, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Matt.

Matt was attached to a wheelchair and he was laughing hysterically. His eyes were bloodshot and his mouth was blue from dehydration. He was rocking back and forth, looking like he had a seizure.

Before I could back away, Matt noticed me. He smiled wide and that's when I noticed the corners of his mouth were a little bit cut open, blood was trailing down his cheeks, "Zacky! Zacky, Zacky, Zacky! C'mon, come and sing with me! C'mon Zacky! I don't belong here, we gotta to move on, dear! Right, Zacky! Zachary, come and fucking sing with me!"

I ran past him, shaking with fear. I heard footsteps behind me, however when I looked behind me, no one was there. That's when I noticed it.

I looked above me and saw Johnny crawling around the ceiling top. He smiled down on me and laughed, "I'm a butterfly!"

And with that he left. Well, if the occasion wasn't something like this, I'd think nothing of it, Johnny was weird all the time. However, I knew something was wrong with him.

I continued to run down the halls, searching for an exit. That's when I noticed a special someone.

Brian was behind a glass window, hitting his head against it. The window was cracked and bloody as blood fell freely from his open head. I shook my head as I watched with tear filled eyes. His own orbs were a dark brown instead of their usual color of milky chocolate. His eyes were almost black with dark circles under them.

Out of nowhere, a noose fell from the ceiling, right in front of me, a person was attached to it. I screamed as I jumped back, closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and screamed in horror.

Jimmy was on the noose, his eyes were like glass and blood was trailing down his neck from where the rope rubbed against it.

Out of nowhere, his head rose and he smiled sickly at me, "It's your fucking nightmare, Zacky!"

-

I shot up in bed, screaming bloody murder. I looked around me and saw I was in my bed, Meaghan sitting next to me.

I turned to her and buried my face in her chest, sobbing my eyes out. She held onto me, kissing my hair over and over again.

What the fuck was going on?!