Creating God

*Matt's POV*

"Water?"

"Yep."

"Sandwiches for the kids?"

"Yeah."

"Some snacks?"

"Absolutely."

"The wine that Brian wanted?"

"Check Yes, Juliet!"

I rolled my eyes as I laughed out loud,"You're a weird one."

Val laughed along as she hugged me,"But that's why you love me."

A horn outside made us pull back. We laughed again as I grabbed one bag and Val grabbed the other. While we were walking, I slapped her ass, making her squeal,"Hey! Don't give me hints if we ain't gonna do anything, you asshole!"

I laughed as I shook my head,"I can't help it when you look so good babe... Especially in these shorts that I bought ya for our anniversary."

She kissed my cheek and walked to our car while I called down Cash and River. They ran down the stairs, both of them wearing their Iron Maiden and Pantera shirts. The fact that my kids actually loved the bands I did and not the kind of shit they release nowadays was amazing.

I got them in the car then walked over to Zacky and Meaghan's car. Ozzy was staying at his grandparents' because they were afraid he'd get sunburned or maybe even sick. It was going to be windy after all.

I leaned my arms against Zacky's window and smiled, "Well loverbirds, how are you doing this fine morning?"

Meaghan took a sip of her coffee as she kinda glared at me, "You wann'ed to go on a trip? Yeah, sure, I love that. You want to go before ten in the morning? You're a monster, Matt!"

I laughed as I opened the back door, taking Tennessee out and holding him in my arms, "Oh c'mon, Meaghan, you know you love me."

I kissed Tennessee's cheek and he squealed, "Uncle Matt, it tickles!"

I laughed as I twirled him around, "My beard tickles? You wanna have some?!"

He squealed as I started rubbing my cheek against his cheek. Meaghan and Zacky, along we the others laughed at our moment. After a while, when I was done, I put him back down in his seat and smiled, "I love ya, T-bear!"

He smiled at me as he buckled himself up, "I love you too, uncle Mattie!"

I waved, then closed his car door. After that, I made my way to Brian's car where Val was talking to Michelle. Brian was leaning against the car. His sunglasses rested on the bridge of his nose and he had a smug smile on his face as a cigarette rested in-between his thin lips.

He was dressed in a loose tank-top, finally letting some of his tattoos be shown, along with basketball shorts.

I laughed as I slapped his shoulder, "What's up with the typical dad outfit, Bri? You've accepted that you're no longer twenty?"

That's I noticed it. His nose ring was back, shining bright because of the sunlight. I laughed even harder, causing Brian to laugh along because he noticed I caught up on it. We stood like that, laughing our asses off, just because of his nose ring.

Brooks hit his horn and he screamed, "C'mon assholes, let's head out!"

Brian and I were still laughing when we parted ways, both of us getting in the cars.

-

"Holy shit, I'm getting old."

We all glared at Johnny who was way behind us, leaning against a stupid hiking cane that he insisted he had. He was all sweaty, his hair was messy and he could barely breathe. We were going on a fucking hike, however he thought it was a good idea if he wore black skinnies, a black leather jacket and a black tank top.

It wasn't that bad. Hell, even the kids were far up ahead us, laughing and talking as they ran around.

I rolled my eyes as I continued on waking, "It's not that bad! Your kid is doing a better job than you!"

Which was true, he was holding Brian's hand as he walked a few paces ahead of us, Nicci was holding Brian's other hand. He looked like the actual babysitter freak that he was. Even if he didn't want to admit it, he loved his nephews and he actually loved it when they called him uncle.

Michelle rolled her eyes as she snapped a picture of her husband, "He's so adorable, however I don't understand why he decided to put that nose ring back in."

Johnny laughed from behind us, before he spoke up, "He wanted to prove that he could rock the piercing better than I do. The bitch is wrong tho."

Brian looked over his shoulder as he pulled his sunglasses on top of his head, "Are you sure about that, shortstack?!"

After a few more minutes we finally reached our destination. We sat there for literally a few minutes, taking some pictures.

Brian sighed as he looked around. He then turned to me, "Let's go to the pool. There's a spa complex like, ten minutes from here."

We all agreed. After we all got our shit, some of us decided to carry our kids so we could go back to our cars faster.

Later on that day, most of us boys were in the pool while the girls were drinking cocktails by the bar.

I sat on a lounge chair, Johnny right by my side. I watched with a smirk as Brian got out of the pool really slowly. He rose his arms, running his fingers through his hair as he threw his head back a bit, looking in front of himself as he continued to walk. His abs were on full display and his muscles flexed as drops of water trailed down his body. All women, even our girls watched as he walked out, they were pretty much drooling. I swear I could see a man eye-fucking Brian in the corner of the pool as his girlfriend glared at him.

Brian sat next to Johnny, laughing, "Well, short shit, I think you lost the bet. I just proved I look better than you."

We all laughed. We always found a way to have a good time, most of the time we did it by making fun of Johnny.

That's when I remembered. We were going on a vacation next week and honestly, I was kind scared.

I had a bad feeling about it...