Buried Alive

*Jimmy's POV *

Something was wrong. Something was really wrong.

Yeah, I was already dead, that's true. It couldn't get any worse from there, right?

Well, I felt like I was dying all over again. Last time I died in my sleep while now, oh fuck, I felt every second of it.

After five minutes of going from my room to the kitchen, which usually took me seconds, I put my hand on the counter as I tried to stand still on my two feet. The whole world was spinning.

I've been this way since the day we played Hide n' Seek, I haven't seen the guys since then. When Dimebag or any other of the guys got into my house, I just made myself invisible. I didn't want them to watch me suffer.

My ears were ringing and black dots appeared in my vision. I was gasping for air and I felt as my whole body shook. I definitely had no idea what the fuck was going on.

"Cliff, I need help. Cliff what the fuck is going on? "

"Jimmy... I'm so,so sorry."

I gasped for air as I put a hand on my throat, "C-Cliff, what happened?"

"Some dark energy is creeping around your territory. I'm sorry Jimmy, but if you don't come back home... You'll disappear. We have to figure this out together."

I heard footsteps as someone called my name, however I couldn't see a thing, even If I knew my eyes were wide open.

"Jimmy? Jimmy!"

Before I could even move a muscle, I felt as I fell to the ground and everything went black.

-

*Brian's POV*

I was on the beach with the guys. Vinnie and McKenna were here as well. Darrell had a bad feeling in his gut so he decided it was for the best if he stayed back.

I got out of the water as I ran a hand through my hair. I flopped down on the towel next to Michelle as she gave me my phone, "It hasn't stopped ringing, maybe it's urgent."

I rose an eyebrow as I answered the call, bringing the device to my ear, "Hello?"

"Jimmy collapsed!"

I quickly sat up as I felt my blood run cold, "W-What do you mean? Darrell, what the fuck is going on?!"

"I'll explain later. You better hurry up or else you will lose him again."

The call dropped and I groaned. I got up quickly as I ran to the shore, calling out to the guys, "I'm going back to Jeremy's! Something is definitely wrong!"

Jeremy was the code word for Jimmy's name.

Matt quickly ran to me, Zacky, Johnny and Vinnie following. Brooks stayed in the water with the kids.

Matt saw how worried I was, I was as pale as a sheet, "What's up?"

I quickly started heading to the towels, the guys in tow, "Dimebag just called me and told me that Jimmy is going to disappear."

Zacky put on his pair of jeans, also throwing on a shirt, "What are you talking about? What do you mean?"

McKenna quickly got up, putting on her shorts and crop-top, "I know a thing or two about this shit. I need to come with you."

I looked over my shoulder and nodded. As much as I didn't want her to deal with paranormal activities, I knew we could use her help.

-

The second we walked into Jimmy's house, I could sense that something wasn't right. The air was so cold, the atmosphere was dark, it was like walking into a graveyard.

Darrell met us in the living room, his crystal blue eyes looked troubled. He was on the phone, his tone was harsh and urgent, "You don't get it, he won't survive if he's alone... He needs them! Otherwise he'll be long gone before we know it... I know what I'm doing... Alright, see you."

He hung up, then put his phone in his back pocket. He looked at us as he sighed, "Go say bye-bye to your loved ones. We're leaving in one hour."

Matt crossed his arms as he looked at Dime, the concern clear on his face, "What's wrong? Where are we going?"

He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, then looked him straight in the eyes, "We're going to Bat Country."

-

"You sure you'll be okay?"

I nodded as Michelle and I watched from the doorstep as Brooks and Matt helped Jimmy into the car, "I promise. Everything is going to be okay... I wasn't able to help him the first time, this time I can save him, Mich. I've gotta do this."

Michelle sighed as she nodded. She hugged me tight, hiding her head in the crook of my shoulder. I hugged her back, kissing the top of her head over and over again.

We pulled back a little when the front door opened, "Daddy! D-Daddy!"

"Nicci, come back here!"

Nicci ran outside and hugged my legs, he was crying really loudly. Valary followed him, but she stopped at the entrance.

I picked him up as he continued to cry, "Baby... Baby, please. I'll come back. It won't be that long, I promise."

He wiped his eyes as he sniffled, "P-promise?"

I nodded as I kissed his head, "I love you, little one. Be... Be a good boy for mommy, okay?"

He nodded as he reached over and tried to wipe my eyes. It was then when I actually started shedding a few tears.

I put Nicci down and he took a hold of Michelle's hand. After I kissed Michelle's lips, I gave Val a wave and I walked to Brooks' Nissan.

Dimebag got into Jimmy's Lamborghini, Vinnie doing the same. Jimmy was laying on the back seat, his eyes were halfway closed and his mouth open as he breathed slowly.

I got into the Nissan and sighed, wiping my eyes. Darrell rolled down the window as he called out,"Brooks, follow me."

Brooks nodded and with that, we sped off.

What the hell was I getting myself into?