Unholy Confessions

On the wall with big, sloppy letters was written, " I'll see you soon! "

Fuck me in the ass...

-

The next morning I woke up in a sitting position with McKenna literally sitting on top of me, her face was hidden in my neck as she slept peacefully. In the armchair near the TV, Johnny was sitting cross-legged as he slept, Franklin in his arms.

McKenna groaned as she got off of me, my hands moved to her hips so I could help her sit next to me. Kenna shot me a smile as she rubbed her eyes, "Good morning. Did we really sleep like this?"

I chuckled with a nod, but then I pointed at Johnny, "Johnny had it worse tonight."

She looked at him and giggled, covering her mouth. She took her phone out and snapped a picture, laughing quietly, "This will go online on his birthday, it's precious."

"Fuck you, Kenna. "

We laughed a little bit louder now, knowing that he was in fact awake. He opened his eyes and looked at us, "Can one of you take Frank? I can't untangle myself. "

I got up and trotted over, taking the baby from his arms. Franklin smiled at me and ran his fingers through my hair, "Zee! "

Johnny groaned as he straightened out his legs then got up, "Holy shit, I'm getting closer to forty."

He took Franklin from me and smiled, "Thank you. "

McKenna gasped from behind us, "Holy shit! "

That's when Johnny and I noticed it too. The whole place was trashed down, everything was all over the place.

Johnny went pale as he looked around, "You need to take Frankie from me before I freak out."

I quickly took the toddler from Johnny and handed him to McKenna, "You know where his room is. Give him something to play with and clean up if his room is a mess."

She nodded and took off, Frankie in her arms. I turned to Johnny as I pulled my phone out, "I'll call the guys. We will tell them some guys broke in, but we took care of them."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "How will they believe you?"

Just then, Brian answered his phone, "Yeah?"

I cleared my throat and put my phone on speaker,"Brian, we need help. Where are you, is Matt with you?"

" Yeah, we just went to the golf courts, why? "

I rubbed my neck awkwardly, fuck, I hated lying to them,"Come to Johnny's real quick, we will explain later."

With that, I hung up. Johnny looked at me and raised his hands in the air, "What the actual fuck?!"

I put the phone on the table and sighed,"I panicked, I hate lying to them!" After a pause I looked at him,"I think we should tell them about what really happened."

Johnny shook his head,"We can't, we really can't, Brian will end up in a mental hospital!"

The front door opened and Johnny looked at me,"Stay quiet."

Brian and Matt walked inside, their eyes wide and mouths hung open. They quickly made their way to us, "Are you okay, guys? What happened?"

Johnny spoke up, looking them straight in the eyes," I seriously don't know, I was at Lacey's mother's house with Franklin and then I come home to find the whole place trashed down, so I called Zacky and told him to come and yeah. We have no idea. "

I had to tell both mine and Johnny's wives to play along, otherwise we were fucked.

Brian sighed as he ran a hand over his face, "Are you okay? Are you injured?"

Matt crossed his arms over his chest, "Do you have an idea as to who did this? "

We both shook our heads and Johnny spoke up, "No idea. I bet it was some fan, you remember the time at Carolina Rebellion when some girls almost kidnapped us? It's no big deal."

Brian scoffed as he mimicked Matt's actions, crossing his arms over his chest, "Yeah, I remember. Do you want help with cleaning up?"

Johnny nodded and smiled gratefully, "Thanks brother. "

Brian sighed as he shook his head, "Pussy... Give us a second so Matt and I can go back home and change our clothes. "

And with that he stormed off. Matt turned to us and sighed, "We're just glad you are okay, even if he doesn't show it. He was worried as hell when you called."

A horn sounded outside, making Matt sigh, "Alright, I gotta head out. You two be cool kids and don't cause any more trouble."

He walked away, making his way through the mess and going out. McKenna made her way into the living room, looking around,"What'd they say?"

Johnny sighed as he put his hands in his pockets, "Well, Brian was disappointed, but you know how he gets. You can go now, Kenna, I know you have exams in college and shit."

Kenna smiled and gave both of us hugs, "Thank you, Johnny. Again, if you need anything, you know where to find me."

And with that she walked away, leaving me and Johnny alone. Johnny looked at me and sighed, "Call Meaghan and I'll call Lacey. Tell them to play along."

-

"Again, thank you guys so much for helping me, I am forever grateful."

Brian laughed as he played with the beer bottle in his hands,"Oh, you gotta pay the prize, Leprechaun."

Johnny sighed as he leant back in his chair, looking to where Franklin and Nicci where playing in his backyard before he spoke up,"What's up?"

Bri smirked as he propped his elbows on the table,"Well, you will have to drive me around whenever and wherever I please and you will have to babysit the kids when Matt and I go to Vegas with our wives for Saint Owen's meeting."

Johnny nodded as he shrugged,"Okay, that's fine. I'm used to being your slave."

Brian smiled, reached over and petting Johnny's head, messing up his mohawk, "You're a good Leprechaun... I just wish you weren't so... Stupid."