2

When Rosemary opened her eyes, she was met with confusion and a pitch black

When Rosemary opened her eyes, she was met with confusion and a pitch black. She seemed to be standing up in some dark room and she couldn't remember falling asleep or how she had even gotten to the place she was.

"Rosemary!" a voice cried out making the hair on the back of her neck stand up. "E-Edmund?" She whispered out confused, wondering where the boy was and why his voice sounded so scared.

"Rosemary!" another voice cried out, this one belonging to that of a girl who sounded as if she were trying not to cry. "Lucy?" Rosemary asked, her voice raising slightly as she felt a wave of panic wash over her.

It was like her protector instincts were going off, but she didn't know why. She couldn't see anything and the screams coming from the two youngest Pevensies sounded as if they were muffled like they were there but not quite.

Rosemary began to walk forward, stumbling into the darkness as she breathed heavily. "Edmund? Lucy?" Rosemary called out. "Where are you? What's going on?"

The only reply was the two yelling out her name again, this time in a much louder frequency that made her head throb. "Edmund! Lucy!" Rosemary yelled as she began to sprint through the darkness.

It felt as if she were going no where, but Rosemary was too focused on trying to find Edmund and Lucy to care. Before she knew what was happening, the room flashed with lightning making her fall back in surprise and onto the ground which she only just realized at that moment was wet from the rain she hadn't noticed.

"W-What?" Rosemary whispered out confused as a green fog suddenly appeared out of thin air, filling up the space around her and swirling around her making the girl cough.

The lightning flashed again, lighting up the room which Rosemary was just now realizing wasn't a room at all. Or maybe it had been at first, but where she was now was definitely not a room.

It seemed to be some cave of sorts with an opening at the top that allowed for the light of the lightning to flash through. In the cave was water as far as the eye could see with rocks scattered throughout, one of which she was currently sitting on.

"Rosemary!" Edmund and Lucy cried out again making the girl scramble to her feet. "Edmund! Lucy!" Rosemary cried out, her eyes frantically searching the area around her, but coming up with nothing.

She was too busy looking for the two Pevensies to notice that something was rising out of the water behind her. It was only when the lightning flashed causing a huge shadow to loom over the girl that she froze.