One night of action, Take 3

*inspo/dialogue taken from a Dolce and Gabana ad*

Natasha was wandering across her living room, bare feet padding along the plush white carpet as she held her phone in one hand and glass of water in the other. Her newly blonde hair was tied up in a bun with a few strands escaping, around her body was a white towel covering her bikini clad figure, her skin slightly flushed. James guesses she had come from her sauna built into the bathroom, her favourite way to detox after long haul flights. She grinned at him from where she was standing over at the large windows when he caught her attention, motioning to the EarPods she had in, answer interview questions over the phone.

"How did I know it was a lie?" She mused to the person on the phone, winking over at him while he undid his tie and top button of his shirt. "Because I read it in your newspaper." She answered honestly, a hint of sultry charm to her tone that made him smirk at the cheekiness of her reply.

He made his way over to her, amused listening to her answers without knowing the question. "Well a girl has to have a private life, keeps the public interested," she hummed, sipping her water before placing the glass down.

James chuckled softly, removing his suit jacket and laying it over the back of the couch as he passed.

"Music inspires me, art inspires me...but so does the wind," she smiled to herself, giving a small eye roll to James, feeding the person on the phone the sort of flowery shit they'd need to write.

"Yes, I can really sing," he raised his eyebrows with a smile, intrigued to know of her hidden talent, she looked him dead in the eye as she continued her answer. "But you'll have to pay me first," she gave a small laugh, as did he.

He reached her, slowly sliding his hands onto her hips, not wanting to totally ruin her interview but also not resisting his want for her in that moment. He leaned in to press a soft kiss to her neck, smirking as she leaned into him, her free hand wrapping around him while the other held the phone still. "Uh, my favourite part of my body?" she breathed. "I like my lips," she placed a finger under his chin to bring his face to hers, "For kissing, and for words that start with the letter M,"

He cocked his head at her in question. She just smirked and mouthed the word 'mine'.

"Film slows down time but a moment lasts forever," she quoted next, before pressing her lips to his in a soft innocent kiss, moving the phone away from his shoulder whilst doing so. The last thing she wanted was to be caught out.

"I do all my own stunts," she quirked a brow at him "Even the love making." He frowned at her as she breathed a soft laugh, undoing the buttons on his shirt slowly with one hand as she rhymed off her roles.

"Oh I've played a physicist, a nanny, a surgeon, an actress, a cannibal, a spy." She shrugged as she opened the shirt, tracing his muscles lightly. "Actress is the hardest, because you never know who you are," she said looking up to him, her green eyes sparking.

"I'm not an actress," she smirked, "I just play one in the movies," he shook his head in amusement, stealing another quiet kiss from her.

"Yes I can cry on cue, but the third take that's for real," she teased, biting her lip as he resumed kissing her neck, a little more eagerly than before.

"Umm," she breathed, struggling for a moment to think. "The smell of sunshine is the best, you know what I mean?"

"Oh I'm not looking for a million things, just that one perfect thing," she mused, letting herself be lifted and carried to the white couch. "No, thank you for your time." She smiled, pressing a kiss to his forehead as she ended the call, swiftly removing her EarPods and dipping her lips down to his.