Seven Deadly Sins

Change your background to Black for the maximum feel of this chapter ↗️↗️↗️ (the Aa button on the top right corner should let you change the setting!)

~~~

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

MATURE CONTENT

This, obviously, contains some strong adult themes.

I wanted it to be true to character, and let's face it, Natasha and Bucky aren't exactly saints.

Trigger warning for violence, sexual themes and strong language.

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
~~~

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️~~~

Greed

Greed

In the end, there was only three who made the cut this year. Yelena, Sasha and Natalia. A trio of Black Widows: a blonde, a brunette and a redhead, each deadly, intelligent and beautiful in their own way.

Sasha excelled in dropping off the grid, intelligently moving beneath security cameras and through cities without ever being detected. Yelena was ruthless, strong minded as well as bodied, and the soldier on more than one occasion had watched her snap the neck of a man twice her size in less than a minute.

But Natalia, the redhead. She did not have a singular strength, because everything she did she excelled in. She never failed, never struggled with any task she was given or let her guard down at any point.

"There is something to show from starting them young," Ivan had told him once as they watched her drive a blade into one of her classmates. She was 15, they both were, but she wanted the win more. When her Madame nodded her head, to finish the fight with one survivor, she didn't hesitate or even blink as the girl bled out on her. She just reached for a towel to wash the blood from her hands. "Nothing to lose. No memory of her life before, easier to mould."