11

"
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world
"
◆◆◆

And I was pacing back and forth at my place. I dialled the number already but about hitting the call button seemed like a massive task. I know she gave it by her will, she would definitely not going to mind if I call her. But yes, there was minute part of me who was not much confident with that specific thought. Then accidentally I saw that little time icon in my phone and realised, the school hours were not over yet. I took half day leave, not her. She said she had practicals and I knew she must be busy. I finally found a valid and acceptable reason for my inner me, to avoid the call at the moment. Relief, I couldn't say I felt that. But I got little time in my hands to think more of it.

In the end, I put all those thoughts and future possibilities aside and I texted her.
*Hey, I'm Theo. It's my number.
Call me when you're free, or when you'll feel okay for that.*

*Uhh.. or leave the call for another day, just text me back. When you'll be free to.*

I did it. I stopped thinking about it because the text was already sent, no turning back was there. I was just wondering if I could seriously dream again. Dreaming was such a bliss, all those fantasies we think in day, can see as in an episode reel of our dreams. Well this was truly fantasizing and fascinating enough.

So, the coffee tasted strange I can't say it was the best thing I ever had but not the worst either. But it surely sobered me, though I was already enough sobered. As a refreshment I could count on that.

The morning was not over, yet it felt like hell of a day. Or hell of a morning I could say because the day was on the head, coming forward with wired adventures. I anticipated that.

An hour has passed and mum must be on her flight. I was thinking that what really I was gonna do in the whole week. Because I had to be fine at any cost by the next weekend. Hopefully I would.

It was like a battle of all the time and I have to win it for my life. I sounded like poet in cliche movies, but the difference was I was not an actor and this was not the movie. Reality at it's peak.

There was a line written in little frame hanging on the cafe's wall, ' life's a dramatic skit,
Slay it, and sip it as cup of coffee. Because your life maybe not your cup of tea, but make sure as cookie- it really is your cup of coffee.' I snorted at that line. Woah! This was the sentence of century. So much of food reference in a single line. I didn't know I was smiling like a fool, before that counter guy asked me what's the matter. He was chilled, not angry, so I told him the reason.

"Yea! That's pretty not true for people like me, coz Imma tea person." He leaned on the counter a little for this talk, and he replied with his thick British accent. Mine was not as thick as his, I realised for no reason.

"That's cool. I also drink tea, and coffee. I like both, well" I didn't know what to say to that. He smirked at that. And I snickered back.

"I'm Bailey. It's my part time job. And I hate it." He grinned. And I laughed. I knew it was part time job, though.

"I'm Theodore. No jobs at present and in final year of High school, I hate that." I smiled with no emotion.

"Holy God, I hate that too. Yet I am not in final year." So he was younger, or should I say junior, yeah well junior sound better.

"You're in?"

"Regent High. Another side of the town." He answered.

"I'm in, Sliver Hem. That school every one in town talk about as a curse." I chuckled.
He nodded in agreement but then laughed at it.