24

THEO.

"Hey!" I approached the counter at Bailey's working place, the same coffee shop. I found Madeline busy in her phone seemed like something important enough to hide it abruptly as I arrived.

"Hey! What would you like to order", She tried to maintain her voice as calm as possible.

"Well, I'm not here to order anything, I was wondering if you've got a free minute or two." I faked a smirk. I was just hoping she fall for this."It seems like something's bothering you," I took a pause, try to involve myself entirely,"You tell me, how may I help you" I passed a wink and lean a bit on the counter.

"Oh it's nothing, just some work's stress" she replied, avoiding the topic.

"I would love to wipe off that stress and frustration off of your pretty head" I bend a little more on counter and whispered the last few words. I tried to make my voice as sultry as it could come out. "Love." Then I added this little word in the end, which seemed like a biggest mistake of my life. I knew if George were listening this he must have face palm his head so hard.

She jerked a little, it quickened my heartbeat. But eventually she smiled back. Not the innocent one I must say. Ray of sunshine, blinding my eyes.

It felt so wrong going for it, but I couldn't think of anything better after absorbing the entire situation.

She shouted someone's name who was working behind the cashier with her, she whispered something in his ears then took a slight look at me and she walking towards the door at the very end of the café.

I hurriedly followed her, after giving a slight nod to George.

It was his turn for the plan.

***

George walked slowly when Theo went along with her. When he was all out of sight, George made his move.

"I would like to order, french toast and espresso." The guy behind the counter who was currently covering Madeline's shift, raised his eyebrows as if whatever he heard was not right for his taste.

"French toast, on this time of the day?" He asked.

"Yup, you got problem with that." George tried to keep is voice firm

"Nah, you need to wait for a while" he replied monotonously.

"Got it."

The guy left the counter and went inside through the different door for his order. George seized the opportunity and hopped onto the counter then jump behind it. The café was not much loaded with people. He took a quick glance at the watch, it was half past three.

He moved forward quickly and went through the Madeline's belongings. He shot his hope up, and wished to find something important.

There were nothing in her stuffs that could help him it was now seemed like useless attempt then suddenly something caught his eyes. There was a tissue wrinkled inside the corner of her handbag.

He picked it rapidly. The rush of excitement spread across his face. He looked back at the both of the doors where the guy who went in for his order and at the another one where Theo has gone with Madeline. There was no trance of anyone he found.

He slid down the tissue into his pocket and hopped back to the customer's side of the café.

He was all set to go and rescue his boyfriend. The only thing he was waiting for that Theo won't fuck up his part of the plan. He knew the plan was not some solid full -proof one but he had a feeling this might work and help him get back Bailey.