2

As I walked fully inside, I smiled, looking around the apartment. It was my kind of style, the house. There was 5 rooms, one for each member and one guest bedroom, and now one for me. 

"So... uhm...." Kirk started, as I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "We need to get you a bed... so... maybe you could sleep in my bed?"

I quickly shook my head, opening my mouth to speak but I was quickly interrupted by Cliff. "It's not comfortable, why would you?"

Answering quickly, all I said, was " Please, it's one night, I don't want to bother you."

He just sighed, simply shaking his head. "Alright, whatever you say."

Calling out to me, I turned to see Lars by the fridge. Yelling a "Cheers!", then throwing me a beer. Collapsing on the couch, I glued my eyes to MTV playing on the tv. Running onto the couch, then jumped on the couch right next to me, Kirk sat right next to me. Resting my head on his comfortable shoulder, he laid his head on mine. Sitting next to me, Jams smiled down at me.

Soon enough, Kirk decided that he needs sleep, as well as Lars. Wrapping my arms around his arm and resting on his arm. Looking down, he smiled.

About 2 hours later, at around 1, James felt the need to sleep, leaving me with Cliff.

"I guess we should go to sleep." I told him, rubbing my eyes, him nodding. Walking upstairs, I quickly changed my clothes in the living room and jumped on the couch, with a big blanket. Laying on the couch, I threw the blanket on me, drifting to sleep. 

In the corner of my eye, I noticed Cliff. Frowning, he looked down at me. Ripping the blanket off, he wrapped his big arms around me, carrying me into a room. Setting me on the bed, he put me under the blankets, and then got in next to me.