5

Running out of the car like a little girl at an amusement park, I was excited to run in the water like a little kid.

Hearing a chuckle from behind me, I turned to see Cliff. Yes, I was taller then Lars. Yes, I was 5'8. Doesn't mean Cliff isn't tall. Gasping, I remembered the little trick in my bag.

Taking my backpack and quickly digging through it, I grabbed the blue with yellow stripes floaties and threw them at Cliff's head. Looking shocked for a minute, he grabbed the floaties off his head. Looking at me, he sighed. "Please explain. Explain why the fuck you have floaties in your backpack."

Giggling, I sat down in the soft sand, and patted the space next to me. He sat down, our knees and shoulders touching, us both not giving the fuck about us touching. We slept with each other, why wouldn't it be fine for us to be lightly touching?

"Kirk told me a lot about you, and he told me how you can't swim. So I decided to be a little bit- nice, and I got you these. Now, I want to see you wade along the waves like a fish!" I joked with him, running off knowing he was probably going to kill me.

Someone crashing into my back, my surprisingly light self (I was only 115 pounds! And 5'8!) was lifted up by long arms around my waist, and suddenly I was thrown in the air, then caught bridal style. Looking up, I saw Cliff smiling. "You are a little bitch, but I can forgive you if you do one thing."

"Oh yeah? What's that? If your asking for more beers, I'm not spending our money on something we already have at home."

"Jesus Karen, sounding like a mom quite a lot. And no, I was going to ask for a kiss."

I rolled my eyes, surprised at how straightforward he was. "Alright, then you'll forgive me." I said, looking straight in his eyes, ready for him to kiss me. Now I was prepared.

Leaning down the give me a kiss, Kirk fangirled, dramatically falling into Lars arms. Sticking out his arm to flip them off, we ended the kiss after about 20 seconds. 

"There's one more thing you need to do." He smirked. Running into the ocean, I yelped as he threw me in the water. I still had my Misfit's shirt on with my black shorts on, so I ran up to him, and jumped on his back.

Almost stumbling, he managed to shake me off. Falling straight to the ground, I jumped straight up, shaking my head. Running towards my towel, I quickly shook off my shorts and slid my shirt off so I was just was in my swimsuit. Diving into the waves, I disappeared under water.