Ally's pov

His arm wrapped my shoulders, my head leaned on his shoulder. Looking up at him, I gave him a fake smile, his neutral expression fading into a frown. "You don't need to fake. I know you're doing terribly. And I'm sorry for that."

Nodding, I laid back down on his shoulder, walking along with him. A dude who looked about 50 or 60, he walked to me and whispered in my ear something very creepy.

"ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵒˡᵈᵉʳ ᵐᵉⁿˀ ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ."

The words burned into my head, me started to shake. Cliff clearly heard, seeming pissed. Quickly taking his arm off my shoulders, quick as lightning, as slid his huge hand into mine. (That's not the only thing that's huge....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Sliding in front of me, he put his hand lightly on my jaw and placed a light kiss on my lips. Lasting for quite a bit, Cliff put his hand back into mine and turned around to the now shocked old man, and said "Can you please not flirt with my girlfriend?" The word girlfriend rolled off his mouth, the man seeming pissed.

"Thank you.. for doing that to scare him off." I gave him a true, genuine smile.

"To scare him off?" He frowned. "I..I didn't do it to scare him off. I wanted to show you how I feel..."

Looking down, my mind was swirling. He let go of my hand, just standing next to me. "I'm sorry if you don't feel that way-" 

I cut him off with me standing up to him, standing taller then hooking my arm around the back of his neck, leaning in for a kiss.

(Trust me, this is not going to end at chapter ten)