12

(Screw you, I put the videos I want)

August 7th, 1984

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. Hearing the voice, I immediately knew the danish gremlin.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy fucking birthday to you mother focker!" Lars sang, jumping on my bed.

"You're three fucking days early!" I yelled, taking my pillow and slamming it on my face, trying to block out the dying cat screeches known as singing from Lars.

"I know. We're just trying to piss you off." Lars smirked, looking towards the door.

"'We?'"

Before I knew it, a bunch of curls were in my face and mouth, and Kirk and jumped on me, tackling me in a hug.

"Happy 3 day early birthday!" He screeched.

"Why are you wishing a 3 day early birthday at fucking 7 am?" I questioned, sighing.

"What if you die tomorrow?" I heard James chime in from the door frame.

"Not you too fucker." I said looking, at him.

"For calling me a fucker, you get this." I gave off a sarcastic smile and jumped on top of me and Kirk.

"CLIFF!" I heard the danish brat yell.

Walking into the room, Cliff shook his head, sighing. "Why the hell do you guys do this?" Walking up to Lars, he picked him up like a little kid and yeeted him out of the room. "Come here James. Your turn." He said, falling onto James. Since there was more weight on me, I let out an 'oof' as he picked up James and threw him out of the room, James stumbling for a bit.

Looking towards Cliff, I mouthed "Kirk is fine." Nodding, he walked off into the hallway, Kirk still stuck to my side, me acting as the smaller spoon, nuzzling into his neck.

"It's been a while since we've been all affectionate like this." I said, smiling, stuck to his side.

"3 years. 3 fucking years since I haven't been with you." He said, looking down at me and smiling.

"I finally saw you and James and Lars and I finally met Cliff." I said, giving off a happy energy.

"I got a question for you." He said. "If you don't mind to answer."

"Alright." I said, kind of anxious. "Hit me with it."

"Do you like Cliff? In any way, emotionally, romantically or..... sexually..."

"If you don't tell him. Alright?"

"Alright, I won't tell him." Kirk gave me a toothy smile.

"Yes, yes I do. Romantically, emotionally and I can admit he's kinda cute." I said, blood rushing my cheeks.

"I knew it." He said, smiling. "Secret's safe with me." He said, placing a reassuring kiss on my forehead.

After staying there for a bit, we left and brushed our teeth, getting dressed then eating.

"Hey Cliff..." Kirk smirked. Mother fucker!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger

haha so funny haha kill me