24

I had fishnet tights on and black shorts on with a Metallica shirt, as I ran and grabbed my Kill Em' All skateboard that Lars got me as a present. It was probably one of my favorite presents I got, and I used it constantly.

"You look nice." He complimented me.

"I have a boyfriend." I said in a bitchy voice jokingly. "But seriously, thank you. You look handsome."

"I have a girlfriend." He returned the bitchy tone.

"YOUR HAND DOESN'T COUNT!" Kirk yelled down the stairs, me cackling as I opened the door. 

"Come on bitch!" I yelled at him, running into the lawn, waiting for him. 

Running out and almost tackling me, he chuckled as he walked towards his car. 

"You're seriously not skating to the skate park? You're literally the lamest person I know." I snorted, dragging him out of the front seat. "Let's go." I said, throwing my skateboard on the street and jumping on it. 

"Bitch!" He yelled after me, as he jumped on his skateboard, catching up with me.

"Brother." I said to James.

"What?"

"Hold my hand." I said monotone, holding my hand out. Grabbing it, we skated down the streets holding hands. (I did this with my friend when my skateboard wasn't broken.)

(Oh, warning, get ready for the next part btw)

"Remember when we did this all the time years ago?" I smiled at James words.

"Of course. They're some of the best memories." I gave him a toothy smile. "And.. I'm sorry about my mom for... you know..."

"Breaking us up?" He asked.

"Yup." Me and James had dated for two years, and we were going so well until my mom figured out. She'd always like James until them. She yelled at me for dating a 'drugged up metalhead.'

My response was just telling her that she wasn't far off from a drugged up metalhead.

"You know, I still love you with all my heart, but I just fear that my mom will... you know...come back and do the same. Anyways," I paused at the scene around us. "I love Cliff, and Cliff loves me back. Hopefully."

"Ally? Have you told Cliff yet?"

My eyes widened at the question. "I..I don't want to tell him."

"Please, tell him. Make sure he gets what happened." He said, his grip tightening as he said "Oh, look! We're here!"

I really don't want to tell him, but I'll have to tell them.