7

KIRK'S POV

The next day, Ally had one of her days. No, not her period. She acted normal and hid her pain during her periods. These days she acted extremely depressed, it was real hard for her to become happy. These days typically started off with her thinking about a really bad memory, then more bad memories lead, until the worst one came into her life.  Then, if alone, she would drink destructively. I remember the one day, we were 19, when I came over to her hotel she rented after her mom stabbed her, she had bought two six packs of beer, and drunk them all. I walked in on her with a beer in her hand, the last one, stumbling towards the door. "Kirrrrrrrrrrkkk." She dragged my name out, falling onto me. Hugging her, she stood up, and took a gulp of the last beer.

"How many beers have you had?" I asked, panicked. Looking around, I found all the beer cans on the floor.

She giggled. "You're so cute when you-you're concerned." She hiccuped. "Only sixt-" She said, passing out into my arms. Staying calm, I placed her down on the couch and ran to the phone and dialed 911.

Soon enough, everyone was there. Even Cliff, he was in the area. But her mom wasn't there. Cliff had to leave, but he finally saw Ally up and personal.

Ally was extremely sad because she didn't get to meet Cliff.

Now, current time, I walked into the living room at about 4 am. I needed water, and then I saw her. Beer in hand, staring at the blank tv.

Sighing, I sat down,  slinging my arm around her shoulder. Rubbing her shoulder, I reassured her. We snuggled up to each other as I reassured her. But still, she was sad. 

At about 7, Cliff walked downstairs, then noticed Ally. Everyone knew in the house of her days, and I told them what to do and not what to say. Cliff probably knew as much as me, and he knew what she liked due to her telling him and me telling him almost everything I know about her. Running upstairs quickly, Cliff grabbed what I assume are Ally's clothes and threw them at her face. "Put these on quick, we're going to the record store." He said, her eyes widening.