29

I started off the riff, hitting the second string then playing the seventh fret to the eighth on the fourth string, then the same on the third string. I remember the first day Kill em' All came out, I desperately tried to learn the song, and I did perfectly.

"Alright!" James yelled happily. As I kept on playing, I ran up and played back to back to Cliff.

"We are scanning the scene in the city tonight! We are looking for you, to start up a fight! There is an evil feeling in our brains, But it is nothing new you know it drives us insane." He sang, turning to wink at me.

"Running, on our way hiding! You will pay dying, One thousand deaths!" He yelled, while still downpicking.

"Running, on our way hiding, You will pay dying, One thousand deaths!" I yelled happily along with him. Wow, there's a lot of energy.

"Searching,Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!"

"There is no escape and that is for sure,This is the end we won't take any more!
Say goodbye to the world you live in!
You have always been taking,
But now you're giving!Running, on our way hiding!
You will pay dying!
One thousand deaths!
Running, on our way hiding!
You will pay dying,
One thousand deaths!"

"Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!"

"Our brains are on fire with the feeling to kill!
And it will not go away until our dreams are fulfilled!
There is only one thing on our minds!
Don't try running away 'cause you're the one we will find!Running, on our way!
You will pay dying,
One thousand deaths!
Running, on our way,
You will pay dying,
One thousand deaths!

"Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy!
Searching,
Seek and destroy! Hahaha!" He laughed, finishing the song, As the last note hit.  The crowd blew up, screaming and a lot of 'I love you!'

"That fucker," He said, pointing to me. "Is Ally Grey, our longtime friend. She's known Kirk for about 10 years now, and has played guitar longer then that. Kirk has the flu, so she's in for him. Please, give her some love, or else Papa Het's going to break your arms." He said, pulling me to the front of the stage, in front of the mic.

"What the fuck is up?" I yelled as the crowd roared. I could see some jealous girls in the front, but I couldn't give a shit.

After we did Whiplash, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Trapped Under Ice, Creeping Death, Fight Fire with Fire, Am I evil, and finally, we were at So What, which I had to sang.

Running forward, Cliff planted a kiss on my cheek. Clearly, the crowd saw, as some girls seeming want to kill me, and even more people cheering louder.

"Cliff, dammit." I smiled as I said quietly, running up the mic.

"Now, I have a question for you...." I said, looking off towards the crowd.

"SO FUCKING WHAT?"