28

2 hours had passed, and before I knew it, we had warmed up, and I was standing confidently up, with my guitar, ready to play.

"Yo, Hetfield!" I called out towards James. "What's the setlist?"

"Alright, so we got 11 songs, 3 are the encore." I nodded. "So, we're going to start off with Seek and Destroy, then Whiplash, then For Whom The Bell tolls, then Trapped under Ice, Creeping Death, Fight Fire with Fire, we're going to do Am I Evil, and then we got So What, which, you, Ms. Grey," he said, pointing at me, "are going to sing.  Then, for the encore we're going to do Jump in the Fire, and then Ktulu, then Ride the Lightning for the ending. Got it?"

"Yup." I said, pulling on my leather pants so they went up higher on my waist. "Why not Escape?" I teased.

James went pale. "We're not going to mention that song, alright?" He said, looking at me, seeing what I was wearing. 

Lars had did my now dark ginger hair (it's gets more ginger each day, I'm legit thinking about saying screw it and dying my hair dark red) in a curly, fluffy way, which, thanks to him, I look amazing.  I had put my piercings on, the ones on my ear and my nose. James' outfit consisted of a ripped up Ride the Lightning tshirt, my leather jacket I forgot I had, leather pants I save for fancy occasions, and combat boots, probably my most formal shoes, considering I just had combat boots and converse.

"Oh yeah, Papa Het," I started, looking into his blue eyes, ones meeting my violet ones. "Cliff is going to take the mic before Ride the Lightning and announce we're a thing, alright? Got it, motherfucker?" I stuck my tongue out at him. 

Scoffing, he nodded. "Alright, Mrs. Allison Rose Grey."

I raised an eyebrow. "You call me Mrs when I'm married, alright?"

He laughed. "You and Cliff are practically married."

I punched him in the arm, and right when I did, It was time for us to start. Cliff ran up to me, leaning down and kissed me on the cheek. "Ready?" He asked.

"Of course! Just tell James that we aren't married." I told Cliff. Just nodding, he ran off towards the stage. That's weird.

Walking on stage along with them I looked out to the crowd. Holy shit.