Chapter 63

Chapter 63

The family was all gathered in the sitting room enjoying each others company, Matt had just returned from a business trip for the restaurant and was happy to be home until he heard the news. He had Caroline crying when he gave her the gift he got from his trip for the little girl. It wasn't anything large just a oneise that said my uncle when to Seattle and all I got want this onesie. An hour has passed and Care is now claim thanks to Klaus holding her in his arms stroking her hair.

The family decided to watch a movie Caroline was focused on the movie and Klaus was focused on her. He was kissing her exposed neck and whispered in her ear. "Your so strong to go through all the things have and still be so full of light is amazing you are certainly stronger then I. You are the true Alpha of our pack."

Caroline looked up making eyes at Klaus "Your just realizing that now? The king may rule the kingdom but the queen rules the king."

"Do you want to take this up to our room and you can show me how you rule the king?"

"After the movie now would you stop talking before someone hears you."

"Someone can hear you" Elena said. Caroline rolled her eye in annoyance yes Elena seeing what Caroline and Klaus shares is part of the plan but this was the first moment of normalcy her and Klaus had since the lose of their baby and she didn't like that it was interrupted.

Caroline got up and went to the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of water hoisted herself up on the counter and slowly drank her water counting her breaths in and out trying to make her anger subside. A minute or so go by and Klaus enters the room. He positions himself between her legs and moves a strand of hair behind her ear. "What going on in that beautiful head of yours?"

"I know having her hear is part of the plan but seeing her only reminds me of the lose of our girl. I also feel so guilty for shoving our relationship in her face. Knowing that she wants you and making her watch while we live our life together. Maybe I should just let you kill her."

"Sweetheart how many times in the past did she through it in your face when she was with someone you had feeling for, do not feel guilty. I know your going to anyway because if you didn't you wouldn't be my Caroline."

They were silent for a moment knowing that arguing would get them know where. Through there love in someone else face was mean and evil and Caroline is nothing in a good person to her core.

"I think we should give her a name. Though we will never meet her she will always be a part of us and our family and she deserves a name."

"When I was talking to her if you weren't around I called her Rose."

"Then Rose she shall be."

Caroline smiles at him "If everyone seen this side of you, the really Niklaus they wouldn't fear and judge you so much."

Klaus's eye flashed gold. "What?" Caroline questioned at the eye color change.

"When you call me Niklaus it does something to the wolf in me, I want to claim you as mine."

"Then do it."

Klaus's lips slammed into her and his hands shot up to her waist pulling her closer to him. Her legs wrapped around his waist.

They heard someone clear there throat and stop to see who it was but did not pull apart.

"Can we help you?"

"Rebekah sent me into get her more wine."

"Ok so get it" Caroline instructed her before pulling Klaus back to her lips. Klaus scooped Caroline into his arms and whooshed her to their room.