(Y/n) the Ghoul

"Wow! This is your home?"

Giving the spontaneous raven haired boy a nod, he grinned before joining the others in inspecting every inch of the place like it was a fun house of sorts.

"Your home is very tidy" turning to Robin, you attempted to give her a smile- only for you to accidentally drool onto your shirt and freak-out loudly, causing Usopp to shriek momentarily on the other side of the room.

Feeling embarrassed for such a display, you clumsily picked at your shirt and frowned, looking to your bedroom, you rushed in and briefly noted that Robin followed you in.

Opening your drawer, you fished out the shirt on the top and tugged off your dirtied shirt with little trouble, only stumbling once with the lack of function in your fingertips.

"Here" turning to Robin, she stood behind you and lifted the clean shirt you picked out, "let me help you"

Accepting her offer, you turned around to face her and raised your arms, letting the woman pull the shirt over your head.

"There" smiling to herself, she gave you a fond look and patted your head, sliding a few stray hairs back in place, "if you ever need help with stuff like this, don't hesitate to come to me" smiling sweetly, this time you smiled back without any accidents.

Something told you she might have been a caretaker of sorts before all of this.

"Woah! You got an Xbox?!" Hearing the aforementioned device turn on back where the shouts were rising, you returned to the living room and saw Luffy and Chopper already scrolling through the games.

Your lips curled upwards as they decided on Minecraft, then proceeding to argue over who got to go first because apparently doing it together with divided screens was lame.

Feeling happy with this atmosphere, you discreetly sat yourself on your couch and watched all the boys cluster around the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By this time they came up with a turn system, and Sanji was almost done cooking something in your kitchen.

Nami and Robin were exploring your wardrobe- which you didn't really mind since you always got duplicates at malls and expensive brand stores.

The boys were still on the Xbox.

"Zoro! What are you doing?! It's almost nighttime! You gotta get those enchanted books home!"

The older teen growled defensively and began to spam the buttons, "shut up I know! I'm going to the house right now!"

Usopp groaned irritably, "Zoro you're going the wrong way- look at your map!"

Chuckling softly at their heated antics, you continued to watch them amusedly until something brushed against your legs.

Glancing down, you blinked seeing Chopper laying against your legs on the floor, looking up at you with a sullen expression.

"Aukh..?"

The smaller boy averted his gaze and frowned, "I- I'm really sorry about earlier.."

Feeling amused by his regretful frown, you patted his head fondly and moaned casually, showing there was no bad blood in between you, "auuuh"

The brunette smiled up at you, understanding your intentions and grinned, "oh, that's good! I was scared you might have been mad at me!"

Shaking your head, you turned back to the boys- now it being Usopp's turn, and watched as he cautiously explored a ravine, it amused you to watch him sweat nervously as he got deeper, and even screamed whenever the bats flew into his vision.