June 26

Today wasn't really the best day. There's not very many things more painful that seeing your mother cry. I don't want to talk about it much, but my older brothers need a lot of prayer right now. I was really dizzy after seeing mum cry, I think the doc is right that there's a connection between stress and my dizziness. Today was also the funeral for the father of one of Will's best friends. Will just came back from that, and we were going to start this, but then that friend called him, so he is talking to him right now and I'm typing this. Depending how long Will is on the phone with Frankie, I might publish this without him. As important as devotions are, I think it's more important for Will to talk to Frankie right now. And to top everything of, Liam thinks Will and I are going to stop being friends with him cause we are a couple now. I don't know what to tell him to relieve his fear. He's our best friend! We're not going to abandon him! He said it's happened before, so that makes sense why he is scared. Poor guy. If Will and I get married one day, he'll probably be the best man! Please pray for him.

I started the Bible reading, but I just couldn't keep my mind on it. I need some time with just me and God tonight, so I'm not going to type out my prayer. Goodnight ❤️