Ecc 3

Hey guys, my health is a lot worse, hardly an hour goes by that I'm not dizzy. It's really hard to do devotions when I'm dizzy and exhausted, so until my health improves, I'll be updating even less than I am now. This chapter I wrote over multiple days and didn't even finish, but I'll publish it now so you have something till the next time I publish. Love ya! 🤗❤️💕

I'm currently at my youth group camp as I write this, and I've been dizzy a lot, I often have to miss activities and lay down, currently I'm missing sports. Rachel has been really nice, she often stays with me when I'm really dizzy even though she has lots to do as the supreme leader's girlfriend. And the first aid girl, Esther has checked up on me a few times, she's really nice too. I'm hoping to make it to lunch today, I had to leave during breakfast to lay down again and I missed the last two dinners. Oh well, I still try to enjoy what I can. 😁

It's more blessed to give than to receive. That is a very true saying. Because of how my health is, I often feel useless and like a burden, I can very rarely give of myself to help out others. I miss out on the blessing of giving many times. But think of it this way, even though I feel like I'm a burden because people have to help me, I'm actually a blessing to them cause they get to give to me! We can't always be givers, sometimes we have to be receivers. So next time you feel useless and like a burden because someone has to give of their time or money or something to help you, remember that God might be using you to bless them, and that is a blessing! All things work together for good for those who love Him. Satan will try everything thing he can to turn you from God, so don't let your pride stop you from being a blessing to others!

1 For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
This is true. There are time and places for stuff.

2 a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;

3 a time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 a time to seek, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 a time to tear, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 a time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.
There is a time for everything, the difficult part is figuring out what time is for what.

9 What gain has the worker from his toil?

10 I have seen the business that God has given to the children of man to be busy with.
Indeed, God has given each of us a job. Humans have had to be busy to survice the world. Just so we don't die of boredness.

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, he has put eternity into man's heart, yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
God has made things beautiful. If you truly analyze nature, it's so complex and fills you with awe at its beauty.
There is so much beauty everywhere! Often it is hidden behind pain or hardship, but if you look, you will find it!

12 I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live;
That is very good advice 👍

13 also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil-this is God's gift to man.
God has given us the amazing gift of His son, but that not the only gift he has given!

14 I perceived that whatever God does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. God has done it, so that people fear before him.
Indeed. You cannot simply add or take away from God's work, it will never live up to God's standard, and in some cases, and be dangerous (adding/taking from the Bible).

15 That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and God seeks what has been driven away.

16 Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness.

17 I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work.

18 I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but beasts.

19 For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity.

20 All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return.
This is pretty sobering stuff. Rich, poor, righteous, wicked, strong, weak; we all die anyways.

21 Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth?

22 So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot. Who can bring him to see what will be after him? - Ecclesiastes 3

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for another great day on this earth. Thank you that my grandmother didn't suffer anything worse from her fall, and that she is recovering. I ask that you take care of Jessica while in Tamarack, and help her have fun and make new friends. Please be with Liam, because I don't know what he is going through. Thank you for putting amazing family and friends in my life, especially Jessica. Please help us keep our devotions consistent and keep your word above all else. In your name I pray, amen.