Jan 17

Hey guys, I'm sorry but this will be my last post for a while. My health is still getting worse so I'm always to tired or in to much pain to do this. Thank you so much for all your support, I appreciate it so much! 🤗 I might start up again in the future, but that is a very slim chance, I believe that the part Wattpad is playing in my life is over now. Again thank you so much, I love you guys and please continue your devotions with God. Read your Bible and pray, and if you want you could even continue this devotional but make it your own. I hope I impacted your lives for the better, this devotional series has definitely helped my life. I feel like doing a little recap. When I started this, I was was in a pretty difficult time of my life, my family drama was at its worst and I was at my lowest. One night I cried out to God and He didn't say anything, he just surrounded me with this amazing peace, peace that can't be explained. That when I decided I needed to take my relationship with God more seriously and do devotions every day. I decided to publish it because I knew that if people read it, it would motivate me to do it every day and not skip for silly reasons. It took a few months, but my life started improving. My family situation got better, I stated making friends, I had my first crush, my first kiss, and my first job. My crush didn't like me back but then I got a wonderful amazing boyfriend. My life was amazing! But then it went down again. My dad had a severe heart attack, he had to get 5 arteries replaced and then I got sick. I had to quit my job and school and still haven't been diagnosed. That brings me to now. It's been quite the journey and although I am physically much worse than when it started, I have matured a lot and I'm spiritually and mentally in a much better place. Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me! I love you!

🎉 You've finished reading Daily Bible Reading and Prayer 3 Jun 6, '19-Jan 17, '20 Proverbs n Ecclesiastes 🎉