Dec 21, Ps 5

I'm back! Sorry I was gone for so long, I was really tired/not feeling well for a little while, and then I completely forgot.

1 Give ear to my words, O LORD; consider my groaning.
Give God your problems and questions, even your groaning.

2 Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray.
God is always listening.

3 O LORD, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.
Thankfully we don't do sacrifices for God anymore. I can imagine it would be very hard, and pretty nasty.
Yeah, we don't do bloody animal sacrifices, but we do sacrifice our hearts and lives.

4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.
So glad that He is a good God, not a god who delights in wickedness and evil.

5 The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers.

6 You destroy those who speak lies; the LORD abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.
God hates sin, no one is surprised. He will soon destroy those who have not been saved

7 But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love, will enter your house. I will bow down toward your holy temple in the fear of you.
I can only enter God's house because of His steadfast love and mercy, not because of myself.
The saved will respect God and fear him the most.

8 Lead me, O LORD, in your righteousness because of my enemies; make your way straight before me.
I like this verse.

9 For there is no truth in their mouth; their inmost self is destruction; their throat is an open grave; they flatter with their tongue.

10 Make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; because of the abundance of their transgressions cast them out, for they have rebelled against you.
Basically, let them reap what they sow.

11 But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you.
I rejoice and sing for joy because of God!

12 For you bless the righteous, O LORD; you cover him with favor as with a shield. - Psalms 5
God blesses those who worship and follow his word.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for Your many blessings, thank you especially for Will, please bless our relationship and please help us keep away from and resist temptation. Father thank you for Your Word, please teach us through it and please help us remember to study it more often. Thank you for everyone in my prayer journal, please bless and guide them, especially Liam and his daughter as they are moving to a new city, in Jesus's name I pray, Amen

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for a wonderful life that you have given me. Please bless Liam and others that are less fortunate. Dear lord, I ask that you help keep Jessica and me away from temptation, because you know we need guidance and help on that. I thank you again for an amazing friend and girlfriend I have in Jessica. May you bless my friends and family and be with us, amen.