June 30, Prov 13

Today was amazing day! I spend literally the whole day with Will! He came to my house at 9:20ish to pick me up for church, we went to his church. It was a good sermon, it was about how if you are a Christian, you need to dedicate your life completely to God, you can't be a halfhearted Christian. Unfortunately though, the music was way to loud at the church, and between the loud music and my singing, I got dizzy again, and had a headache on and off the rest of the day. After that we went to my house for snack and lunch, and we had a family friend over for lunch so I introduced her and Will. After lunch me and Will did the dishes then went for a nice walk. Then we went to Hope church, it's not either of our home churches, but we know lots of people there, so we wanted to visit. Then we had picnic dinner and then we picked up Liam and went to coffee house. Then Will and Liam came to my house and the three of us and my parents chatted till 10:00. I enjoyed every minute I had with Will. It was nice spending time with Liam too, now that I think about it, I feel bad that he was third wheeling again, but it's really hard to not make him feel like a third wheel when the three of us are together. We'll work on that. Will took a pic of me after our picnic, want to see it?

Will has to get up early for work tomorrow, so he's not going to join our devotions tonight

I am very frustrated and tired right now, the app that I use to copy and paste the Bible passages from is not working. I had difficulty with it yesterday, and today I deleted and reinstalled it, but it's giving me major problems, and seeing as it's past 11 right now and I need to get to bed, I'll look at the app with fresh eyes tomorrow. Sorry but I can only do a prayer today.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you so much for everything You have done for us, thank you especially for the amazing time I had with Will, I really enjoyed it and we ask that you give us many more days like it. Thank you so much for this relationship! Thank you that we could worship you today by going to church to sing and listen to Your Word being preach. Thank you for the preachers dedicated to Your Word, please be especially near them as Satan tries harder to destroy them than he does others. Father please be especially near the wife of that preacher who recently died quite unexpectedly. Father please bless and keep everyone in my prayer journal, in Jesus's name, Amen