Aug 9, Prov 27

The last few days my headaches have been really bad, so that's why we haven't done devotions a few days. I did have a bad headache most of today, but it's gone for now, so hopefully it'll stay gone.

My parents are really stressed right now cause of one of my brothers. He is dating a girl who is pregnant. It's not his baby, supposedly she was raped, if she was than that is absolutely horrible, but we can't help but be suspicious. My brother was manipulated by his last girlfriend a lot, and if the rape story is a lie to manipulate him, we don't want to fall for it too. My brother wants my parents to take this girl into our home and care for her and her baby when it is born. So now my parents basically have two options, they can say that they can't help this girl who is a horrible situation, she's pregnant, possibly from a rape, she's living in a homeless shelter, the same shelter my brother is in, idk if I if I told you that, that's where they met, and apparently her parents left the country after dropping her at the shelter, and she is only seventeen, same age as me. Or they can take this girl into their home, a girl who they have never met before, a complete stranger who could quite possibly be a liar using my brother. So my parents are trying to find a third option cause they don't really like those two, and they are stressing about it all.

My uncle got in a motorcycle accident on Tuesday. He was planning to ride from Alberta to Ontario, using only gravel roads. Not a good idea, he only made it to Saskatchewan. And did I mention that he is about 64 years old, maybe older actually, I can't remember. He broke his ankle and shoulder, he had surgery on his ankle to set the bones, and he's going to have surgery on his shoulder. Here's a pic of him:

So much bad news, here's is something good! Will gave me this chocolate tulip yesterday!

He's so sweet! And dense 😂 I'd been hinting for a while that I wanted him to buy me chocolate or flowers or something, and the hints kept on going over his head😂

He's so sweet! And dense 😂 I'd been hinting for a while that I wanted him to buy me chocolate or flowers or something, and the hints kept on going over his head😂. He finally got the hint when I told him that I saw a chocolate flower in a store and it was really cool.

1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.
Very good advice. It can be useful for more than just boasting too, I don't really like telling lots of people any plans I have for the future cause ya never know what is going to happen. I still end up telling people things, and then I have to explain later that plans didn't work out and it gets really annoying.
Tomorrow is never guaranteed. Living another day, or expecting anything is foolish.