Aug 4

I don't have enough time to do the devotional part tonight, but I want to ask you to please pray for Liam and his friends. He is friends with a young couple who have a daughter about the same age as his daughter, and they may have gone missing. They borrowed his car a few days ago and drove off, and they either turned of their phones, or just won't answer any texts or calls from any of their friends or parents. That couple is by no means goods parents, in fact they used Liam for money, claiming they need to buy food and stuff for their daughter, and then using the money he gives them for drugs for themselves. Ya know, idk if Liam is actually friends with them still, he did say he's not going to hang with them anymore. I think he might only care about the little girl right now. She might not be safe. Her dad has depression and who knows what, and her mom has a lot of mental health issues. Liam is scared that either they will not feed her well, they might run out of baby food, or they will get in an accident, possibly deliberately crash. He spent all his spare time today and yesterday looking for them, he's going to look again tomorrow, and if he doesn't find them by tomorrow evening, he's going to report them missing to the police. Please pray for them all.