Sept 28, Ecc 9:11-18

Hey guys what's up? I hung out with Will a little bit today, but not very long cause I was exhausted. Not entirely sure why I was so exhausted, I took a nap, a few naps actually, and I'm finally a little bit less exhausted. It's getting frustrating being like this. I can barely do anything. I sleep, eat, eating is difficult at times and I've lost some weight cause I don't eat enough, watch tv, and knitting when I feel well enough, I had a few days this week I didn't even feel well enough for that. I try to stay cheerful but it's really hard some days. I'm trapped in my house most of time, I literally only leave to go out with Will and for doc appointments. And I feel liked I'm trapped in my own body many times too, sometimes I'm so tired/weak/headache I can't even watch tv so I just lay down and die of boredom cause my brain works but not my body at times.

And now I have a headache. Let's get started, I'll try to ignore the headache but don't expect me to comment much.

11 Again I saw that under the sun the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, nor bread to the wise, nor riches to the intelligent, nor favor to those with knowledge, but time and chance happen to them all.
Best verse here. Most good things happen to those were were at the right time and right environment.

12 For man does not know his time. Like fish that are taken in an evil net, and like birds that are caught in a snare, so the children of man are snared at an evil time, when it suddenly falls upon them.
Very true.
Similar to how Adam and Eve were tricked into eating of the fruit of knowledge.

13 I have also seen this example of wisdom under the sun, and it seemed great to me.

14 There was a little city with few men in it, and a great king came against it and besieged it, building great siegeworks against it.
Usually a city with few men would come under control of a king with a bigger army to siege.

15 But there was found in it a poor, wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city. Yet no one remembered that poor man.
The rich like to use and forget the poor.

16 But I say that wisdom is better than might, though the poor man's wisdom is despised and his words are not heard.

17 The words of the wise heard in quiet are better than the shouting of a ruler among fools.
I think it would be better to have the wise shout to the people 😂

18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good. - Ecclesiastes 9:11-18
True. Rome's political strategies, and wisdom of conquering put them far and above nation's with lots of weapons and men. Not sure why I connected wisdom with Rome, but...yea 😂

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for Your many blessings, it's so easy to look at all the problems and pain and not see Your wonderful blessings, I am guilty of that, please help me. You give many blessings, and You give some people more blessings than others and some people more trials than others. Please help us not take our blessings for granted and be thankful for our trials as they bring us closer to You. Father thank you that Hope church could have their fall fair today, please work in the hearts of those who visited. Thank you that I could spend some time with Will today, thank you so much for putting him in my life, he's such a blessing to me! Thank you for everyone in my prayer journal, please bless and keep them and shine Your Light in this dark world, this I pray in Jesus's name, Amen

Dear Jesus,
Thank you for a good day today. I am glad I was able to hang out with just Jess for a little while, and hang with other church member at Hope. Lord, be with Liam and keep him on a good path. In your name I pray, amen.