Mingi

Mingi licked the blood from his lips as he surveyed the battle field. Part of him wanted to feel bad for the countless wolf bodies that had been left behind, but he was at the point where he didn't really care. He had survived and that's all that mattered.

Especially because his pack had abandoned him, thinking he was dead.

Mingi had always been independent enough that he could turn off the pack link, so he knew that's what did it. But he didn't mind. His pack had been one of the ones to start the war, so they were strong enough without him.

He let out a low, deep laugh, and trotted away from the carnage. He was on his own now and had his mind set on starting his own pack.

After several days of being on his own, he came across an unfamiliar scent. It was wolf. And it was an omega. Something about the scent captivated him. He had to see who it belonged to.

He was thankful for his pitch black fur as it let him blend into the shadows cast by the trees. The scent was getting stronger. He felt his whole body tingle in anticipation. Other scents started to mix in two, a couple of other omegas, a beta, and an alpha. But the alpha's scent was weak, so it was either wounded or not a very dominant one.

Mingi chuckled, ready to have some fun.

When he came across the wolves in question, a small, pathetic looking white alpha was trying to reign the omegas and betas in.

Mingi's eyes were immediately drawn to snow white omega standing in front of the others. He was snarling and trying to defend the others, which surprised him because normally the beta would be doing that. He guessed they must be survivors from the war so no bond had been formed yet.

He growled, deciding the omega would be perfect for him. He would have fun trying to tame him.

Stalking forward, Mingi drew on his alpha blood and snarled at the weaker alpha. He spun around and looked it him with wide eyes. But then the alpha impressed him by trying to stand his ground.

Pathetic. He has no idea what pack I hail from. Mingi snapped his jaws and let out a growl. All the wolves in front of him bent low to the ground. Only the white omega looked at him though.

He walked forward, keeping his lips curled and teeth bared. His eyes locked on the omega. The other alpha back away from him. Mingi walked up to the omega and snapped at his shoulder, driving him away from the others.

The omega growled back, trying to stand his ground. Mingi growled again, causing the wolf to whimper and flick his eyes to the other omegas and beta he had been with. He let out a low whine but let Mingi drive him away from the others.

Mingi couldn't care less about what the other alpha did with the wolves he left behind. He only had eyes for the white beauty in front of him.

He drove him forward for miles. Whenever the omega tried to resist, Mingi would snap at his back legs or his tail.

When they were far enough away that Mingi didn't sense any wolves nearby, he shifted.

The omega growled at him again and back himself into a tree.

"Shift." Mingi commanded, feeling his alpha side take over. He watched as the other wolf shifted.

The man standing in front of him took his breath away. He was very regal, definitely from a well off pack, and the way he held his head, almost looking down on Mingi, sent chills down his spine. He was beautiful. His jawline was sharp and pronounced, his blonde hair swayed in the wind, and his blue eyes seemed to pierce Mingi's soul.