46

They were back in the car when San woke up again. He was secured even tighter than before, so he couldn't move any of his upper body. He blinked several times to clear his vision and was able to tilt his head just enough to see Jongho sitting next to him again.

A look of relief washed over the alpha's face when he was that San was ok. San felt the same way. He blinked again, trying to remember what had happened.

Then his eyes widened when he remembered the explosion. His breathing quicken and he snapped his head to Jongho, wincing as the collar burned his neck.

"Ah! Welcome back to the living, brother." Jasper glanced at him in the rearview mirror and grinned. "You were out for quite a while there, are you feeling ok?"

San glared at him, wishing he could rip out of these ropes and snap his neck. No... No Jasper deserved something much worse than such a quick death. Same with the rest of his family. When he got out of here we was going to make them pay.

"Don't worry. You little mutt is fine... For now." He raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

Jongho let out a small sound and San knew it was his way of telling him to remain calm. The younger was right though, Jasper was just trying to get a rise out of him.

"Rest assured we will take good care of him. I'm sure we can make him forget about you in no time." Caius added, twisting in his seat.

San closed his eyes and took a deep, shaky breath. He could hear Jongho doing the same thing.

"I can't wait to hear him scream our names."

Something snapped in San. He could feel in with every fiber of his being and he latched onto that feeling. His body started to tremble, causing the ropes to burn him even more, but he didn't care.

"What the fuck is going on with him?" Jasper asked.

San's breathing became harder and he could feel his lip twitching.

"San, knock it off." Caius growled.

No. He couldn't stop. He had to fight. It was coming.

"SAN. STOP."

He roared and he felt like his skin was being torn apart as his wolf forced its way out of his body. The ropes ripped, along with the collar, and the van started to shake as he twisted in the back seat, trying to straighten himself out.

"What the fuck!" Jasper yelled and swerved off the road. He bent forward as San's jaws locked onto the headrest and he started to tear it to pieces.

The alphas jumped out of the car and the door by San was yanked open. He leapt out and went straight for Jasper, who shifted into a dark, gray wolf and spun out of the way to dodge the attack. Caius shifted as well, his coat almost identical to San's, and he charged.

San was still the smallest so he was able to nimbly jump out of the way. He planted his feet and stared at the two of them. All he saw was red as he glared at them. How dare they talk about his mate that way!

With his renewed senses, he could smell Jongho's fear from inside the van. He could also detect vanilla, lemon, and lavender.

Wooyoung. They still had Wooyoung. San felt so relieved. But where were the others?

Jasper and Caius ran forward at the same time, coming at him from both sides. He crouched low and waited for them to get closer before he pushed himself backward. His brother's collided and fell to the ground in a tangled mess.

San chuckled and was about to go in for the attack when a large black wolf pinned him to the ground.

He looked up into his father's snarling face. The dominance rolling off him was so overpowering, San had to look away immediately.