4

Mingi felt his pulse quicken as he stared at the omega. He had chosen well and his wolf stirred inside him.

"What do you want?" The omega said, still staring him down.

"So forward. Alpha likes." He chuckled as the other shivered.

Mingi stalked forward until he had the omega pinned to the tree behind him. "Where's your pack, omega? You're too perfect to be on your own."

The omega glared at him. "That's none of your business. Get away from me." He pushed against Mingi's chest, but the taller didn't budge.

"You dare disrespect an alpha?!" His wolf snarled. He towered over the omega and finally got a response from him.

The omega looked at the ground and bowed his head slightly. "What's your name, precious?" Mingi took the other's chin in his fingers and lifted his head up.

"Seonghwa." God the name was perfect for him. Just as powerful as the omega was.

"Well, Seonghwa, I hope you're ready to be mine." Mingi growled, then claimed the omega's mouth with his own. He immediately plunged his tongue into his mouth and explored everywhere he could reach.

The omega tried to push him away, but Mingi growled and grabbed the other's wrists and pinned them against the tree above his head. Then he placed his other hand on the smaller's throat and squeezed slightly. "Behave, omega."

Seonghwa shuddered beneath him but stopped fighting against the kiss.

Mingi moved so that their bodies touched and rocked his hips. He groaned when his hard member rubbed against Seonghwa's perfect body and smirked when he felt the other twitch in response.

He continued the motion, rutting against him as his wolf took over.

.

.

.

.

Seonghwa was disgusted at the alpha's forward display, and he hated himself for having to bend to his will. Damn omega DNA. It wasn't fair.

He did his best to fight against it, but his wolf wasn't helping.

It liked the alpha's power and attention after being around just family for years.

He felt himself getting weaker in his attempts to fight back as the alpha took the hand from his neck and grabbed his semi-hard member, pumping it quickly. Seonghwa whimpered at the touch as his back arched away from the tree.

The alpha liked this response and spun them around so that he was pinned to the ground. The taller still had his arms pinned above his head, so he couldn't try to push him away again.

His back arched again as the large hand started stroking him again and he felt his wolf struggling to come out.

.

.

.

.

Mingi was having a hard time controlling himself. As soon as he started touching the omega, he could tell he was having a hard time resisting his touch. He was still surprised that no one had claimed the beauty yet.

"Getting hard for alpha now. Such a good boy." Mingi growled, nipping at Seonghwa's ear.

He turned his head to the side, gritting his teeth. The alpha just chuckled and started sucking on his neck and shoulders. He found Seonghwa's defiance incredibly sexy and thought it would make for a good pairing. He needed a strong partner if he was going to be a strong alpha.