Roli is getting late

Delhi City...

The Capital city of the country was busy since dawn.  The road travellers were joining their journey with the other cars already travelling in the road.  Minute to Minute more and more varieties of vehicles were adding to the trafic making trafic jam on the road..

Roli Siddhant Bharatwaj was struck in one of such traffic roads.  She was restless as she need to reach the destination place on time before her turn comes..

ROli was pressing the horn often which got no effect on those traffic blocked roads.

She was irritated and was looking here & there to see any way out to divert from this road & take any other route.

No way.  Her car is surrounded with some more cars and bikes around and she cant even try to turn from her way to take any diversion option..

Roli looked at her watch and it was showing the time as 11 O Clock.

Roli: Oh GOD!  Today only all these traffic jam eveything happens..

She was tensed and closed her eyes out of irritation.  In a while she opened her eyes and took the water bottle and had some water..

The water failed to do the work of reducing her tension.

Roli opened her bag and took the small mirror she kept with her make up kit.

Roli look into it whether she is perfect.  

Mirror was reflecting her image ...

The forehead without Sindoor and a small sticker bindhi in the center of her eyebrows...

Well trimmed eyebrows above her beautiful eyes..

Sharp nose..

Lips shaded with pink color lipstick..

Little make up added chubby cheeks..

Small ear rings on her ears.

Roli looked down to herself.

Beautiful chudidar in her favorite color 'Green' was adding beauty to her.

Simple bangle on her right hand and a gold strap watch on her left hand.

Flat heels slipper in Black color on her feet.

ROli was satisfied as everything perfect.

Roli was thinking herself, she should not be shown herself as weak or upset or fallen in front of him..

SO she took additional care to dress up herself that she did not look as dull.

Finally the traffic block got cleared...

Roli continued her journey in her car.

After few minutes of journey, she reached in front of 'Delhi High Court' and went to Family court division in it..

Roli as soon as got down from the car, parking it in its lot below a big tree tip toed towards the family court.

On the way she saw the one who was once giving butterflies on her stomach while now giving only pain in the heart.

Roli turned her face against that person and marched towards the entrance of the building.

Roli was thinking, Why he is standing on the way itself making her feel uneasy.  WHy cant he go somewhere else.

Finally she went inside and sat in one of the chair waiting for her turn.

Siddhant Bharatwaj, the one who was just encountered by Roli on the way started moving towards the entrance of the building..  

The handsome & stylish guy who makes the girls turn towards him with his charming face was looking dull with an unshaven and sorrowful face.

The Hair was showing he did not went to cut his hair on its due.

The colorful shirt which he used to wear was changed to Black color showing his sad feeling.

The watch was also not present on his hand.  May be he is not interested to see the time running leaving him behind.

The sports shoe was missing on his feet replaced by a simple black shoe.

The efforts taken by Roli to show her bright did not go in vain.

Siddhant was thinking, she is happy unlike me. 

Siddhant by now entered the room and sat two rows behind where she was sitting.

His eyes were gazing at her.  

His heart wish her to turn towards him and share a smile.

Nothing such has happend leaving Siddhant in grief.

Siddhant was also waiting for his turn...